"Now, that was all your fault. I'm not here to hurt you Ivan. I'm only here to talk." Nat continued teasing with him. "I don't believe you." He said, as he struggled to get up. "Let me help you." She said, holding out her hand towards him. 'I don't need your dam help." He shouted, angrily. Nat finally had enough of Ivan's cowardliness. "Just stand up, you fool." She spat. He did as he was told. "I'm being serious. I just need to talk to you." She said, calming down. He sighed. "Okay, fine. Just remember-" "You won't be telling any Hydra secrets. You already told me that. Now shut up and just listen okay?" Nat fired impatiently. Ivan nodded. "Good. What do you remember before joining Hydra?" She asked cautiously. After she said it, she realised what a risky question that was.

"Why would I answer that?" He questioned with a grin. " Why the sudden interest in my personal life , Miss Romanoff?" He smirked as if he knew Nat's intentions. Nat became . He already knew. How could he? He couldn't have deduced it with one question. Could he? Something went wrong. I can feel it. It's not possible for him to know exactly what I'm talking about. He should have been more shocked.

"What do you know?" She asked, aggressively. "I'm sorry. Did I step on your moment?" He laughed maniacally. She glared at him. Angered at how he used her own words against her. She was done playing nice. She rushed forward and grabbed him by the throat and slammed him against the wall. "What do you know?" She thundered, causing Ivan to flinch involuntarily. The next moment he was back to his usual menacing grin. "Miss Romanoff. You are in far more clueless than I thought. You don't even know that there is a mole lurking within the Avengers. You'll be surprised to find out who it his." He laughed, psychotically. For a brief moment, Nat lost her balance. The mole. She completely forgot about that. That is why all of the plans keep failing. The mole has been leaking information to Hydra. Who could it be?

Ivan saw the opportunity to escape from Nat's grasp. She realised what was happening then readjusted her grip, keeping Ivan firmly in place. He groaned. "Tell me who it is now!" She exploded, her trembling with rage. "I think it would be fun if you made that discovery yourself." He cackled. Feeling disgusted, she let him go. He looked at her with a smug expression on his face. Could there really be a mole in the Avengers? Or is this guy playing tricks on me. It's hard to tell if he is telling the truth. I don't trust him at all but the claim of a mole doesn't seem far fetched. The idea of a mole popped up when Bruce and I went undercover. So much has happened since then that the mole the mole theory just disappeared. Now, what if I put James in danger. We thought we had the upper hand but it's clear now that we were going to fail from the beginning. I need to get him out of here.

***

Bucky found himself in a new room. He never came across this room before. It was darker and colder. It gave him an eery feeling. He just hoped Nat was okay. He didn't want anything to happen to her. He especially didn't want hydra to have control over her again. He was not going to lose her again. He would make sure of that. He hoped she would find the information she needed. Lost in his thoughts, Bucky didn't notice the woman walk inside until she cleared her throat. " It seems that I forgot to introduce myself earlier. I'm Elena." She announced, proudly. She walked closer to Bucky, so she could get a closer look at her new prisoner. "I can see why Miss Romanoff is so smitten with you. You are very handsome and strong.My husband was very similar to you. He was my everything. The Avengers took him away from me. I've waited so long for this moment. I want all of you to suffer the way I have suffered. I want to build and army that will destroy the Avengers." Her eyes lit up with fury as she revealed her plans for revenge.

Bucky didn't get nervous easily but this woman creeped him out. She was so hellbent on revenge it seems as if she lost her humanity. At the same time, he understood her point of view. She lost husband, despite him working for Hydra, Rumlow was the love of her life. Bucky would feel the same way if anything happened to Nat. He wasn't going to let this woman's desire for revenge wreck havoc on his family. He only realised until now how the Avengers were so much like a family to him. Something he felt missing after returning back to Bucky Barnes. They gave him a home and felt safe with them. Despite everything that he had done, they all cared for him and most importantly forgave him.

"My husband spoke about you. He said you were the most dangerous weapon they had. You never hesitated, you always got the job done. I also admired you for that. Until you became such a vulnerable and pathetic person. You are weak now. I can't even bear the sight of you. If only Rumlow could see what you've become You are not the man you once were. It's a shame really. You had so much potential to be legendary." She sighed, disappointed at how lame Bucky became.

Bucky was simmering with rage how dare she talk to him like that and she insulted his relationship with Nat. "How dare you insult Nat. You can talk crap about me all you want but I won't let you insult Nat." Bucky shouted. "Wow! You are even worse than I thought. I assumed you would have attacked me by now. Oh, wait. You can't." She cackled. "Tell me something. What is it that you love so much about Miss Romanoff. Do you everything about her. Do you know her deepest secrets. How she used to kill people?" She whispered into his ear, angering him even more. "I do. I know more about her than you. So stop pretending like you know her better, cause you don't." Bucky growled. She laughed again. "There is one thing that you didn't know about her." She taunted. "Try me." Bucky countered. " She said she no longer wanted the winter soldier as a boyfriend. She told me she iwas terrified of you. How you could become another person, a monster." She teased, her silky voice laying it on thick. "Shut up! You're lying." Bucky screamed with fury. "You know what's the best part. She said she wanted to get back together with Bruce. It's something he wanted as well. Which is why he's been giving us intel on the Avengers. He is the mole you so conveniently forgot about. Elena smiled, satisfied with the rage she could see unravelling within Bucky.

Bruce was the mole. The only thought that Bucky could comprehend. How could be betray us like that.