Chapter 16.5 (Side story)

AYLA and BEN
[Ayla’s P.O.V]

I woke up, feeling a throbbing pain in my head. I slowly get up from my slumber and looked around my room. Everyone is in my room. Snoring here and snoring there. And I think Ryan is drooling…nah. I went to my book shelf and grabbed the horn. Since Trina and Ash will be living here with me now…I have to buy some stuff that could wake them up. As I stood in front of their sleeping bodies, I pressed the button and all of them jolted awake. Even me myself scared of the sudden blow. LOL…

“Shower now…” I said sternly and proceed myself to the kitchen to make some breakfast. I let out a tired sigh. I can’t believe we drank last night…we were supposed to be studying for the finals in the first semester…but oh well, it turns out the group study turned into a drinking mess. Why did I even considered that offer? “Ugh, Mrs. Stenson is going to kill me for this…” I mumbled.

“Kill you for what?”

“Aaah!!”

“Oooppss…didn’t mean to scare you like that.” Ben showed up behind me. Fresh from taking a shower. He was wearing a plain shirt and sweatpants. Seems like the clothes that I bought for Jonathan is useful after all. “You really have men’s clothes in your closet…are these his?”

I looked away and continue to crack the eggs. Without looking at him, I answered. “It was for him…I bought that with my own money. And since I don’t want to go back to that jerk…you can all have it. In case if we had another sleepover.” He chuckled beside me and grabs some plate. After done cooking with the scrambled egg, I put it on the plate so that it’s ready to be placed on the dining table. I brought my gaze to his and notice that his eyes are quite puffy. I frowned. “Were you crying?”

He widened his eyes and slowly put the plate on the counter. Letting out a sigh. “Is it really that obvious?” I can tell that his smile is force. He must’ve been through so much. That kind of look reminds me of Trina and Ash. That kind of look were they’re getting tired of everything. Ben hides many secrets and I know he’s having a hard time dealing with it. I brought my hand to his hair and pat it gently. He’s taken aback from my gesture but this is how I showed my friends that I care for them. “It’s going to be okay Ben. You’re not alone…” New tears came out from the corner of his eyes and I wiped them with both of my hands. “There…there…little bro. Big sis is here…” 

Ben sniffed, “you’re so kind to me. I’m just a stranger to you…why?”

“Stranger? Who told you that? You are no stranger to me…neither your friends. So stop crying like a baby and get back to work. Go on now…” I lightly pushed him and he laugh a little. “Okay sis…got it.”

…sis…

It feels great to hear that from him. Since I was the only child, it’s quite lonely. Not until my friends showed up.

Now…where are those rascals…

“WHAT ARE YOU ALL DOING UP THERE!!! DO YOU WANT ME TO DRAG YOU ALL FROM HERE HUH!!! OH AND PLEASE CLEAN THE MESS YOU’VE ALL MADE…DON’T MAKE ME SAY IT TWICE!!!”

RYAN, IVO, REY and MARK
[Ivo’s P.O.V]

“Geez…your cousin is truly a pain in the ass.”     

“Say anything again and I swear you’ll never see tomorrow before you blink.” I throw a glare at him and wear this plain shirt. How come she’s having men’s clothes with her. Wait…no way…

“Ooooohh there’s a diary in here…”

My train of thoughts were cut off when I heard Rey’s voice. I looked over behind me and saw him looking through my cousin’s book shelf. I went to him and observe how organized her things are. She always keeps her things in a neat way. Though I noticed something is missing.

Alcoholic Princessजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें