An Execution and Killer Trees

Start from the beginning

Great as long as whatever he's doing is benefitting him in some sort, I think, and looking at Harry, he has a similar look in his eyes as I do. If only he knew the extent of trouble he's caused our family...

Hermione stifled a sob, moving over to Hagrid and putting a hand on his shoulder. "We'll stay with you too, Hagrid-"

"Yeh're to go back to the castle. I told yeh, I don't wan' yeh watchin'. An' yeh shouldn' be down here anyway...if Fudge an' Dumbledore catch yeh out here without permission, Harry, yeh'll be in big trouble-'specially you, 'Mara."

Tears are streaking down everyone's face at this point, both silent and aloud.

Hagrid begins to get up to move to the cupboard, and takes something out.

Are you bloody kidding me-

"Scabbers!" Ron exclaims.

"Yeh better take better care of yer pets..found him out in the patch." Hagrid says pointedly at Ron as he hands him over.

"I think you owe someone an apology," Hermione says, looking at Ron.

"Right," he says, "when I see Crookshanks, I'll let him know."

"To me!" Hermione responds, standing up.

"Yeh gotta go," Hagrid says quickly, looking out the window, beginning to violently tremble again. "They mustn't find yeh here...go on, now..." he opens the back door and ushers us out as Dumbledore, Fudge, and the executioner-Macnair arrive at the front door.

"Please, let's hurry," Hermione whispers. "I can't stand it, I can't bear it.."

We hurry back up to the castle, the sun falling further and further down, the moon threatening to come up soon.

And the wolf preparing to tear itself out of Pop and OJ,

Ron stops dead right before we're back to the top of the hill.

"Oh please," Hermione says, looking back at him.

"It's Scabbers-he won't-stay put-" Ron says, bent over as he's trying to keep Scabbers in his pocket, but Scabbers is going berserk, twisting and flailing.

Probably because he knows his fate once I get my hands on him.

"Sacbbers, it's me, you idiot, it's Ron," he hisses, as we hear an axe being sharpened.

"Okay Scabbers-stay put-" he's cut off by the sound of an axe swinging, and birds flying away as it meets its target.

"They did it," Hermione silently sobs. "I don't believe it-"

"Ow!" Ron yelps.

"What is it now-" Harry begins.

"He bit me-Scabbers bit me!" Ron says, beginning to chase after his rat, finally catching it.

"Ron, don't move-" I begin, but Ron cuts me off.

"Harry look out!" he bellows. "It's the grim!"

Thank god OJ's in another location tonight, but this night couldn't get any bloody worse-

I was so wrong, because looking behind me, stands Dad in Padfoot form, growling at Ron-Scabbers. And without hesitation, he darts forwards and latches onto Ron's leg, dragging him further and further back towards the Willow, which as still-It can't sense Dad, which puts it off balance as Ron goes under.

"RON!" Harry shouts, beginning to run toward him with Hermione before I can warn them about the tree, which is beginning to wake up.

"Harry, 'Mione, move!" I shout, running to push them out of the way as a branch swings down, aiming to hit them.