Tic Toc the Mist around the Clock

Start from the beginning

Y/N : "Okay, enough Origami-chan. We need to go back to the class before the bell rang. Come on Hi-kun. Get up."

Hiroto : "Ouch.. Damn you albino. I will win next time. Just you see. And thank you Y/N."

Y/N : "Your welcome."

We go back to class and play after school over. It was better than my previous life. I wonder what is he doing?

Time Skip

Skull POV

My name is Skull and i am the first Cielo Cloud Guardian. I have ressurected to this world which has an anomaly called spacequake. It was caused by Spirit. Who are they and what are they doing in this world? We don't know.

One thing for sure, those Spirit didn't do any disaster that happen in this world on purpose. They just summoned to this world and have no clue why they are here. It's very complicated to understand all of this thing. The only one who know the answer about this is the one who summoned them. Mio Takamiya.

As an ex-Arcobelano i may not see her as a threat. But my Primo didn't approve that. He has a serious face when talk about her. Just hearing his voice give me a chill through my spine. Though he is cute when interacted with us.

The Noble girl for example. Hee always tease her about being single and make her freeze her food. I have to admit that this is the most childish mafia boss i ever seen than the Tri-ni-sette. Sigh... Life never as you want it to happen. Right reader?

For now, Primo want me to buy some furniture. Because he doesn't have enough of it. Bed, commode, plate, frying pan, etc. I'm too lazy to mention all the thing i need to bought. Surprisingly he has infinity food inside the kitchen. So the reason he never ate outside because of the food bank.

I don't know if he is lazy or what. But that is a clever thing. My boss here has a high addict to chocolate. Especially cake like Vongola Decimo. The difference is he like strawberry. What i like from him is he always call me with my name and add nii after it.

His smile always makes my day. Better than the Decimo. I hope he can forgive me for my thought about them.

Meanwhile in KHR

Tsunayoshi : "ACHOOOO!"

Hayato : "Juudaime! Are you okay? You don't sick aren't you?"

Tsunayoshi : "I'm fine Hayato. Maybe someone just talking about me. That's all."

Hayato : "I see. As expected from Juudaime, lot of people interested on you!"

Tsunayoshi : "(sweatdrop) I don't think that is the case Hayato."

Back to Skull POV

I walk to the store Primo told me. But i sense someone following me. So you want to know that bad about me? Let's play. I pretend to forgot today is the last day of bargain day in the supermarket. I ran as fast as i could.

Cloud Flame isn't suit for speed using. So i'm relying on my current speed now. Let's see how far you can follow my movement.

??? POV

I was following one of the kid subordinate. He has a purple hair and maybe the same age as the kid. Why am i following him? It's simple. I want to know how many information this kid have. But then he start running and left a brochure on the road.

I took it and saw the information. This is the last day of bargain sale in the supermarket. I sweatdrop at this. He's not that clever huh? But still, that kid hold a lot of info of that blonde kid. I should follow him now before he goes too far.