"Hey quit it!" Nicole said to the girl that pushed her.

"huh?" She turned her attention towards Nicole. "Oh, its you, the new girl"

"Ooh nice wings" another said, touching her wings from behind. "Is your quirk dirty little pigeon?"

The group laughs, as Nicole pulls off a look of disgust.

"Hey back off!" Nicole said, smacking a hand away from her wings with a flap.

"Oooh" One of the girls said, amused. "Look who's getting mad haha"

"I said back off!" Faruko said with a grit of her teeth, her cute little fangs appearing at the corners.

"Pfft, or what? You're gonna fly away and poop on us like a dirty little pigeon?" They all laughed, causing Nicole to grind her teeth together at them with a growl.

I would if I could...
Nicole thought with a curl of her fingers.

She always hated seeing people being mistreated.

"Why don't you go pick on someone else who's as terrible as you are?" Nicole asked.

"Why don't YOU go eat some bread crumbs out the streets?" The bully responded, making the group laugh once again.

"That's it!" Nicole suddenly blasts her wings on fire, heart stopping and stunned silent at the fiery flames, witnessing the new girl's eyes glowing red in anger. "I'll cook ya wimps like I did to the last girl before I got kicked out!"

"K-kicked out?" One of the bullies questioned as they all gasped.

"Yea that's right!" Nicole said, glaring intensely at them. "I lied about moving. I'm only really here because I got kicked out of my old school for winning a fight against a dumb girl like you guys!"

The girls shook with a gulp, hugging each other as they slowly back away from her.

"So if you ever gonna pick a fight with me, you're my next ticket out of here. Now get lost or else!" She threatened, igniting the fire brighter.

"AHHHH!" The bullies ran away in fear with high pitched screaming.

When all the bullies disappeared, Nicole dies her fire down, turning towards the girl who was still on the floor. Her eyes widened in amazement towards Nicole, having her lips slightly hanging open.

"Are you okay?" Nicole asked, making the girl blink.

"U-um.. yeah" she answered, looking back down.

"It's okay" Nicole said, extending a hand out in front of her to take. "They won't hurt you again anymore"

"Thanks for the help, you can leave now..." The girl said, picking herself up instead of taking her hand. Nicole rubs the back of her neck with the hand that she was supposed to take. This was because she felt a bit awkward about it.

"So uhh, do they always pick on you like that?" Nicole asked, as she shrugs her shoulders in response, not bothering to answer her question. Nicole felt sorry for her, seeing her face so down casted.

"What's your name?"

"Carla" she answered. "Carla Perez"