He reached for my hand. "One date."

I crossed my arms. "I need to go." I turned and started walking, but he grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

"You're being difficult Benedict. It's one date." He said. "I thought it was every high school kids dream to date a college guy?" He was getting more aggressive. He forced his arms around me and pulled me close to him as I squirmed.

"Get off me you perv!" I said.

"You need to calm down." He said. "How about a kiss then?"

He brushed his nose against mine and I panicked. I kneed him in the spot. I made sure it hurt and he loosened his grip on me and feel to the ground grabbing his crotch. I turned around and started running the other way,

Of all people in that circle, the bottle had to land on him that night. Did he think he was untitled to a date just because we kissed?!

I turned around to see if Max was still there and ran into someone else.

This time, when I hit the person, they reacted by wrapping their arms around me tightly and dropping small kisses on my forehead. I inhaled the scent. He always smelled like a mix of beer and sweet syrup. I knew he drank beer, but I couldn’t point if he drank corn syrup daily too.

"Heading somewhere?" Rori said.

I turned my head to look back at the college guy, but he was no where in sight. "No." I muttered. I looked up into Rori's eyes and gave him a smile. "Let's skip class."

He gasped at the idea. "You, skip class? That's unheard of."

"Shut up." I said. "I can be bad sometimes."

He chuckled. "Do you want to go to another fancy restaurant?"

"No, this time we go somewhere I choose." He unwrapped his arms from me and took my hand in his. "I'll show you one of my all time favorites."

I took a bite out of my Quarter Pounder and moaned at the delicious taste of cheese, pickles, onions, meat, all in one burger. Even though it probably was fifty percent real, it was amazing, and I wouldn’t trade this for any overpriced meal.

Rori noticed me moaning and smirked. "That's what my dick taste like." He commented.

I rolled my eyes. "It's good knowing your dick tastes like processed food." I said.

He smiled, sticking a straw into his iced tea. He wouldn’t get anything to eat a here. He said he was strictly no meat, and he believed everything here had meat in it whether it actually had meat or not. 

"So, are you going to tell me why you were running earlier?" He asked.

I remembered back to when Max grabbed me and I kicked him in the balls. I was scared, and I really didn’t want to risk being rapped. Telling Rori would probably be the last thing I would do. What if he freaked out? He beat kids up easily just for money when he was balling in cash, so what would he do if some guy was messing with me?

"I was getting some exercise." I said.

"You don’t have to lie to me, and you're horrible at it."

It wasn’t a lie. I was getting exercise, just under different conditions. I huffed and told him the story. "A guy came onto me, and I kicked him in the nuts." I said.

Rori smiled. "That's my boy."

"You're not angry?" I asked.

"It's not like it's your fault that you were born so hot that guys want you everywhere." He said smiling. "But once I find out who that guy is, I'm going to fucking kick his ass."

I frowned. "I guess you're not finding out who it is then." I said. "Besides, I can take care of myself. I don’t need your protection."

He sipped on his iced tea. "Come on Kingo." He said. "If you don’t tell me, you wont get another kiss."

I laughed. I could last without the kisses, it was Rori who couldn’t, so I didn’t know why he was hurting himself. "Oh no. What ever shall I do?" I joked.

"You could make it up to me in a number of ways." He wiggled his eyebrows. "We'd have to go to the bathroom to do it though."

"You sir, need to go home and release what ever tension you're feeling in your lower region." I said. He laughed.

My phone rang and I took it out of my pocket and put it to my ear. "Hello?"

"Ben, you have a visitor home. Would you mind if I picked you up from school early?"

A visitor? Who did I know in the town besides Rori? "Ugh, no. I'll have Rori drive me." I said. I couldn’t have my mom driving to school when I wasn’t there. "Bye mom." I closed the phone. "Can you take me home. I have some sort of surprise visit at home."

"Is it that guy who came onto you?" He said standing up.

"Max? No it isn’t him."

"Ah ha!" He said. "So his name is Max."

I stood up and threw my trash away. "There's a billion Max's in this world."

"Is it Max Taylor?" He asked naming someone from one of my classes as we exited the McDonald's. I shook my head. "Max Dylan."

"No."

"Max Peterson? Max Rino? Max Hachman?" He kept going on and on until we got to the car, and then to the house.

"Max Poren? Max Aldamino? Max Reader?"

I slapped my forehead with my palm. "Jesus Christ!" I said. "I'm not even christian and look what you made me say."

Rori smiled as I unbuckled my seat beat. "Aren’t you forgetting something?" He asked.

"What?" Then I realized what he wanted. "I thought I couldn’t get any kisses?"

"Well you cant, but I can." He leaned in.

"But rules are rules right?"

He frowned at me. "Stop teasing babe." He said. "One kiss."

I leaned in and kissed him on the cheek teasing him, but before I could pull away fully he grabbed my shoulder, holding me in place, and crashed his lips on mine. His fingers went through my hair, massaging my scalp. He pulled away. I leaned in for another one.

He smiled and pushed me back. "I get the kisses." He said. "Have a good time kissing your pillow."

"Max Payton. His name is Max Payton." I told him so easily. I leaned in for another kiss but he just pushed me away again. His eyes were wide.

"Max Payton!" He said. "That son of a bitch!"

"Rori, please calm down." I said. He was scaring me. I contemplated whether I should have given that guy a funeral just for a kiss from Rori. The fact that Rori knew him made me wonder where from. I didn’t push the subject of where he could have met such a sketchy guy.

He breathed through his nose. "I'm calm." I raised my eyebrows. "I promise." He was lying. He leaned in and gave me one last blissful kiss. "I'll miss you." He said.

I opened the door and got out of his car. I went to the door of my house and knocked three times. James opened the door with a smile. "Afternoon Ben." He said.

I walked past him and into the house. "Where's this guest my mom was talking about? Or was she seeing people again?"

James chuckled at my comment. "Living room." He said.

I went to the living room and saw two people sitting there. The girl bright pink hair and a weird style that consisted of a choker and a plaid shirt with jeans. The boy had curly brown hair and dark eyes. He looked up at me, and I immediately recognized him.

 "Jose?" I said.

He smiled and stood up. "Hey there sweet cheeks."