Last Chapter (Lemon)

Start from the beginning

"My arms are tired from mixing." Gasper looked pretty bent out of shape too.

"You boys need to teleport to the locker room down by the springs. Leave your clothes down there. Then you can eat after you change. We are almost there. We'll wait." Rias saw the boys take off to get clean and then turned to Akeno. "Think that chicken will work?"

"That and some coffee." Akeno shrugged.

"Fair enough."

The four of you went to the locker room to head to the shower stalls. None of you were table presentable. Hair all grayed up, clothes needing to be washed by hand before going in the machine, and then get rid of the construction and grime smell. Hands were easy to get the roughness out of them thankfully. For you and Asia, that was important. She was delicate.

After scrubbing and teleporting to your rooms to put on casual clothes for the evening all of you were at the table. The girls all gave each other this certain look and nod. The plan was all coming together. Whether that was going to help everyone was doubtful. Especially with Akeno having her turn with Rias and Xenovia having to wait their turn in the rotation. Once every third or possibly even fourth hour depending if there is a certain blonde. And if there is someone else potentially, five girl rotation like it's baseball. But enough about smacking balls.

"Thanks ladies." You sat down and took a bite of the chicken. "Wow." You taste this new flavor of sweetness. "Is chicken supposed to be this sweet?"

Only when you're having a long sex session. "New recipe." Replied Akeno.

"Holy Hell. Keep that one around." Chimed Issei.

You'll be around tonight alright Daddy. Akeno's theory was going all according to plan. You, Kiba, Issei, and Gasper were all diving in. The girls enjoyed it too. This was going to be a solid night for everyone. Charging by the pound. Hey-yo!

~~~~~

Howie was at the open window in the bedroom. It was dark outside as Asia had walked in the room. He smiled and looked over.

"Good evening. I shall be sight seeing for a while. You can close the window and I'll be back in an hour or so. Do you mind?" The owl asked Asia.

"Not at all Howie." Asia smiled.

"Take good care of him. I know you will."

"Thanks Howie. He's finishing up the dishes since it's his turn. I'm going to get dressed."

"Good show. Farewell for now." Howie flew off to tackle on the night sky. For an owl he wasn't out at night much. For him this could be quite the adventure.

As for Asia, she was going to attempt something that the other girls in this house could not. A certain type of white lingerie. One that resembled almost like a corset on top. Stockings on too. But the bottoms were a white lace crotchless panty. This was the wedding dress of lingerie. Too sexy for Koneko who also didn't have the bust. Then the other girls just didn't have that innocence that Asia had. They couldn't do the white.

Your hands were extra clean and a little smooth after washing dishes. The place was empty. You took your time and after the job was done you were heading upstairs to your girlfriend. To the lights being out.

Lemon Warning

It builds up from here.

You open the door to see it black. The curtains are down and all. "Angel?"

"Hey Honey."

"You going to bed?"