🔥⚡️Birthday Special⚡️🔥- Skate Up A Storm

Start from the beginning

Kami-babe
See ya later, hun

Author-Chan's POV

"He's such a dork, and I love it." I thought. I put my phone away and leaned on the front door. Every now or so I would look up and see the never ending dark gray that blocked the tranquil blue that was the sky. Soon enough, the rumbles of thunder became more louder and more frequent, which really started to scare me. I could feel my heartbeat increasing every time a rumble rushed over me.

"Come on Kami-hun, please hurry up." I thought. I inched my hand closer to the doorknob to take some shelter until I heard a very familiar voice that contrasted itself from the dark atmosphere that I call my biggest fear.

"Hey, sorry I took so long, got a little delay but I'm here now.". Oh, that voice made my serotonin levels ascend. 

"I only know one person a beautiful and kickass voice like that." I said to him. Once he came much closer, the person was none other than Denki.

"And I only know one person who can handle my idiocy and dumb pick-up lines." he replied. 

"That's because I love you too much to be mad at you. And also because I'm also an idiot.  I laughed. He came up to me and rubbed my head. I laughed a little at that until another loud boom shook us up.

"We should really be going now before the downpour hits us." I mumbled to him. He agreed and we started walking. Halfway to the palace, I could feel the temperature drop and the wind pick up. Luckily I know what that means. 

"Dark clouds, a decrease in temperature, wind's picking up. Yeah, this storm's gonna be a big one, we should pick up the pace." I observed to him. He grabbed my hand and we both ran to the rink. We got there in time, the rain started to fall, and hard. 

"Well that was close, almost got drenched." Kamianri said with a huff. I just watched the rain fall down from the sky as the sound of it hitting the ground filled my ears. It was almost like the rain was putting me in a calming trance. I could hear a voice calling me, but the trance I was in made it sound like it was far away. Well, it wasn't, it was actually right next to me. 

"Jay! You spaced out on me. Everything okay?". Apparently Kaminari was trying to get my attention, but since I was zoned out, he had no choice but to just shake back into reality. 

"O-Oh, yeah I'm okay. The rain just had me in a mesmerized for a while is all." I answered. I opened the door and held it for the both of us as we walked in. The rink was really silent, except for some commotion at one of the tables, and it was actually our class. They were all circled around a table with some decorations on it. I smiled as me and Kaminari both walked over.

"Hey guys, what's up, and why the decorations?" I asked. All of them turned around and revealed the whole table. It was themed from one of my favorite games. The cake had colorful arrows on it, and cardboard cutouts of my favorite characters.

"Surprise! Happy Birthday, Author-Chan!".

"So this was all just a big surprise birthday party? Awwww, you guys!" I cooed. 

"You kept your promise, so we kept ours, Author-Chan." Kiri said with a sharky grin. The promise was if I shifted back to them the night before my birthday, they would throw me a party. I'm so lucky remembered to text one of them to say that I was here, despite my terrible memory.

"It was really hard to choose between your favorite games, but we finally made a decision." Momo added, handing me a card. It had Boyfriend and Girlfriend on the front with the words, 'Happy Birthday!', and when I opened it, I saw Pico and A.G.O.T.I in the inside with the words, 'Have a Funkin' Birthday!', with everyone's signatures in it.