Izuku as a Baby

"Heya, everyone!!" Today we are gonna react to 'If Izuku was a kid'!!" speaking with enthusiasm.

Izuku paled "Wh-wh-what?!"

"No worries, It's not like u have a secret about your childhood or something," I say looking at Bakugou who bluntly ignores me.

"O-O-OfcoursenotwhywouldIhideanythingIdefinitelywouldn'twantmyclassmatestofindout!" He mutters loudly.

'"Well then let's get one with the show!!"

The scene opens with Izuku going to school on foot unaware of his surrounding while looking through his phone.

"Every teenager's problem"

"Wonder what he's doing though" Urarka questions.

"Probably something with All Might" Bakugou sneers.

Izuku walks into a dark alley as he is viciously reloading his page 'I want to get the limited All might merchandise before anyone else!!'

Everyone laughs.

"Well not surprising"

"CALLED IT!" boom boom boy shouts.

"Well, yeah, you guys are childhood friends, it would be concerning if you didn't know actually," Denki says in a matter-of-fact tone with a sweatdrop.

Unknown to Izuku, there is a shadow following him. The silhouette steps on a stone which snaps Izuku out of his stupor only to find the hand has grabbed his face.

The class makes concerning tones as they watch their classmate caught unaware by the shadow.

"This is why you kids should keep away from technology" Aizawa states

The screen goes blank and the next thing is heard is the sound of bakugou humming "break my heart" by Dua Lipa.

"What the actual fuck?!" Bakugou starea dumbfounded for a quite while. "I didn't know you were into Dua Lipa?" Mina teases.

Bakugou could not deny his love for Lipa.

Back to the screen, bakugou is seen walking down the street not to far from where midoriya was taken. Bakugou knew something was off when he saw midoriya's clothes in the alley. He pulls his buds out and walks into the alley only to find midoriya babbling with his big clothes to give them decency.

"Aww!! He's so cute 😍" Mina and invisi girl claim. "I don't think that the priority at the moment..." kiri sweatdrops.

Bakugou swears infront of the child as midoriya reaches out to him to be carried. He picks the child and takes him home to his mom who might know what to do.

I saw this draft and thought I should post it. If I have time I could finish this up before discontinuing or I update really really slowly there fore not discontinuing. Comment what you feel.

Ps I'm typing this in physics class 💀