8. leaving dursleys

At present,

Harry still sat on his bed staring at ginny's photo. For the first time, he thought summer's over quickly. It was filled with her memories. Every day had been a better day with her presence.

He knows that he's gonna miss her. Just in less time, he feels like he's attached to her and now going away would be like leaving a part of him behind.

It's hard not to fall for a girl like her. She's more than anything a guy could ever ask for. Even Sirius said the same thing.

That day after the prank on Dudley, harry wrote to Sirius describing ginny and all those times he saw her. Sirius wrote back saying how much she reminded him of harry's mother.

Because of that, Harry felt like he chose the perfect girl for him but still, the thing is he never spoke to her and she doesn't even know he exists.

After that day, he used to see her more often hanging around with her friends, in the Park and when she learnt motorcycle. Harry noticed that ginny is also strong that day. Despite how many times she fell and got hurt she kept learning to ride a motorcycle till she succeeded.

Harry felt sick at the fact that he should leave today, leaving her behind. At least there's one thing harry's less worried about, it's Dudley. He wouldn't bother her again.

Last week ginny's father figured that Dudley's giving her a hard time so,
Mr Wilson got into a fight with Vernon in which Harry heard that ginny's moving to another school. He doesn't know how to feel about it though he felt sorry for ginny.

Harry doesn't want this to be a goodbye. He just wishes one thing, that he'd return and that time he wouldn't be a chicken to confess. Hoping she'd say yes and everything will be happily ever time.

It's already past six, Harry sighed 'just needed to see her one time' he thought.
His trunk laid in the middle of the room. He groaned messing his hair.

He slowly walked to his window hoping to see her 'please be there '

The deserted street is filled with darkness. He sighed. Few tears are threatening to fall 'no, I will never let go of you' he decided and began to make his way to find her when he heard a sound.

A tall figure in a long, billowing cloak was walking up the garden path.
Harry jumped up as though he had received an electric shock. "No, not now!" He grunted.

He took one last glance at ginny's photo and shoves it into his pocket. 'Bloody hell! Dursleys doesn't know dumbledore will be here' he grumbled and sprinted downstairs.

(Y'all know what happens later according to the HBP book. Harry meets Horace Slughorn, he leaves to burrow and confronts Draco Malfoy in the Diagon Alley. So, I'll begin writing from The Kings Cross Station where ginny first meets harry)
_______________________________________

Ah! Done with all the muggle parts. Let's go to our Wizarding world from the next chapter. It's weird how its been 7 chapters and harry, ginny didn't meet. They will in the next chapter.

Thank you for reading💗
Do vote and comment if you like it.