☁️

"Hi, sleepover?"

New hadn't expected that the first thing he'd do after hastily shuffling out of bed would be to open the door for his boyfriend.

New's clothes were still rumpled, his bed hair was flipping in different directions, and the evidence of a good night's sleep showed in the lines imprinted on his face caused by the wrinkled pillows.

He sighed before regarding his boyfriend. "Tawan, you have a key. Why did you knock?"

"I'm sorry," Tay leaned over and gave New a kiss, which he immediately covered his mouth with reasons of morning breath. "Go back to sleep, I'll make you breakfast."

---

New's sleep didn't last long when he felt subtle touches on his cheek and familiar weight on top of his body. 

"Newwieeee!" New could feel the whisperer's breath on his skin, causing him to slowly open his eyes. 

On top of him lay Tay, his pointed finger in front of New's face, ready to poke his cheek. Tay withdrew his hand and chuckled before hugging his boyfriend tightly and placing a kiss on his cheek.

Tay's lips lingered on the other's cheek for a while longer before he stood up and held out his hand. "Come, breakfast before it gets cold."

---

New sits at the small dining table and begins to feast on his breakfast when he notices Tay sitting across from him smiling and admiring his look. It didn't escape New's notice that the plate and food were missing in front of his boyfriend.

"Have you eaten yet?" asks New, after setting down his utensils. 

Tay smiles wider, "It's okay. I had coffee before I got here."

New frowned before standing up and placing his plate beside Tay. The latter was confused and New just laughed at him. 

"ahh~~" Tay was so busy with New's face that he didn't notice that there was a spoonful of rice in front of him. Since he couldn't say no to a cute guy like his boyfriend, he ate everything New fed him.

---

After New washed the dishes (which they argued about because Tay felt he should be the one to wash the dishes because he was the one who used them, and New felt he should be the one to do the dishes because Tay cooked for him and it's his home), he fixed his bed while Tay waited for him on the couch. 

New, still sleepy, made his way to the living room couch, a smile curling around the corners of his mouth as he saw the love of his life. 

He groaned as he spread his arms out in front of Tay to cushion his fall and not break his boyfriend's bones as he dropped his body onto the couch. His hands dig into the couch on either side of Tay's body before finally lowering his weight onto him.

Tay half-coughed, half-laughed as he wrapped his arms around New, hand squeezing his hip. "Still tired, huh?"

New let out a sound, comfortable in the other's arms. Tay's hands stroked through New's hair, making him even sleepier. Closing his eyes in an attempt to sleep, he asked Tay the question that had been on his mind since earlier.

"What's with the sudden sleepover?" New's voice murmured on Tay's chest.

"I've missed you. Didn't you miss me?" The vibration of Tay's voice sent a shiver down New's spine, in a comforting way. It made him feel safe and secure. 

"My room is a mess, you can't stay in there"

"Like I didn't step into your room earlier. It's fine, we're used to it anyway." 

Falling Deeper | TayNew one shotOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara