Chapter 36 ; End of flash back

Start from the beginning

"He is born premature and still...." She said and Wei Wuxian cutted her and get the baby in his arms kissing him lovingly and bite his tongue. The blood start rushing down Wei wuxian and dropped a blood on his sons mouth.. " I may not see you grow in this life time I promise to protect you in future.. I love you" He said to his baby and in the moment the baby started crying loudly.

Wen Qing was shocked and about to question but she remembered their Alpha is a son of the goddess....

because of the cry Wangji regained his consciousness and touch his belly. When he felt his stomach already flat he start to cry histerically.

Wei Wuxian run to him holding the baby... "My baby!!11 wheres my pup Wei YIng!!!!! I protected him inside me why he is not here!?!?!" He asked and shake him. Wei Wuxian hugged him.

"His fine his fine.." he said and showed the baby in his arms...

"Is it him??" He asked and Wei Wuxian nodded. With shaking hands Wangji slowly carried his pup and cage him in his arms secruly and repeatedly kissed him.

Wei Wuxian smiled and hugged them.

"He's cute.." he said and he nod.
While they are having their peacfull time when Wei Wuxian felt extreme pain in his heart. He winced silently and look at them He pulled Wanji into a deepkiss.

"I love you so much." he said

"I love you too." he smiled.

Wei Wuxian stared at them and kiss his son's head.

"Ill just go to have some fresh air. Stay here and be good" He said to his mate and walk out. When he walked out his knees suddenly become weak..

"He took a last glance. "This is probably the last time in this life time but its just the beginning for the future" he said and run to the secret garden..

"as long as I want you too to be the one who will burry me here bt I cant... I dont want you to cry while Im smiling...." He said and lay down under the tree.

As Wei Wuxian layed on the ground the knife pierced in his heart appeared.....

"Hahaha its so funny.. I swear before that I will never need this weapon but look at it right now. It pierced deed in my heart.." he said and laugh..

That knife was given by an old woman he met on the street. He helped that old woman and she gave this knife in return but before giving it to his she explained everything about the knife.

"This knife is a cursed yet gifted.. Gifted because it can make you wish come true and can give you energy or power BUT Its called curse because all the the wishes and gifs it gives you have a great consequence. It will curse you to death and evening you reincarnation. The only one who can lift this curse is the one who will pull the knife and willingly to die with you." The old woman said.

Wei Wuxian laughed. "Who's fool will do that for a jerked like me" He said and the old woman smile. "The one who truly love you" she said and vanished.....

.

.

.

When Wei Wuxian slowly losing his vision he saw a person with white clothes running to him.. He smile when a scent lingered in his nose.
"Wei Ying..!!!!" Lan Wanji cried and hugged him carefully. Bt Wei Wuxian already lost his strength

"at.... l-least I....see ..you.. until my last breath. Im your apha and you are me=y omega and will always be my omega even in the future." He said and finally closed his eyes. His sense of hearing slowly losing.

Lan Wanji creid and looked at his mate... He look back and saw Wen Qing with his baby... "Im sorry I maybe called careless mother but always remember I lov you my baby. I cant take care for you right now but in the future I will love you endlessly.. I will take care of you until you grown up. Its sad because Icant do it in this life time." He said and pulled the knife on Wei Wuxian's heart and pierced it in his heart. He gasped and look to his baby while smiling. "I will see you soon. Let me follow you father first and we will meet you.... Wen Qing please take care of him." He said in his last breath.....

The old woman appeared and transform to her true form. Wen Qing was shocked to saw the moon goddess infront of her....
"True love can really make you do unbelievable things... I dont regret pairing my son to him.... Come little girl let me see my grandson..." She said and went near them...

"Such a lovely baby but dont worry you will meet them sosons.." She said and Wen Qing was speacless.

The moon goddess carried his grandchild and the baby smiled at her... And the three vanished in the thin air....

ON the clan everyone are mourning... They didn't expect the things happened ,. Their Alpha and Lune died and Wen Qing and the baby mysteriously disappear.

Hi!!!! Hello everyone hope you like this update. for the next update we will be back it the present... Back to Yizhan already hahhahahah