Chapter 36 ; End of flash back

Start from the beginning

"NO!!!!!!!!" Wei Ying shouted he run to me but he was harshly pulled again. We cried and turned around. I saw Wen Qing unconscious on the ground.

I run to my mate and he immediately hugged me. I was happy being in his arms but then I look at him and look at my tights.

"no... no... no. My baby" I said and hugged my stomach. Wei YIng worriedly looked at me and my tights he tried to stopped the bleeding.

He hugged me and I felt so drained already. "Hold on love Im going to save you and my baby" He said kissed me. I closed my eyes and trust him.....

"Wangji Wangji If you just agreed before you wont have to suffer like this" Wen Chao said and smirked.

"Shut up filty dog" Wei Ying said and hugged me....

3rd person pov'

"Alright alright my eyes hurt already . lets proceed to the real drama" Wen Chao said and a guard Lan Wangji away from Wei Wuxian. Wei Wuxian tried to figth but the guard already took his wife away.. He cried seeing him in pale and his white cloths already turned red. He is loosing too much blood already.

Wei Wixian glared a Wen "Ill kill you and will kill your reincarnation until you wont exist anymore" He said and look at his wife. "Lan Zhan the suffering is nearly to its end" He said and a knife appeared in his hands...

Lan Wanji was shocked and tried to shout but he cant his energy is low already. He just bursted in tear....

Wei Wuxian look at them. "You dont know the clan you messing with... You just know my clan names and my place but not its people specialy not me.... I Wei Wuxian!! the sun of the moon goddess wished that Wen clan will be killed in most harsh way repetedly"He said and stabbed his knife on his heart....

Every one shivered and shocked. Wei wuxian started to transform into his wolf bigger than before and more fearfull. the guards already running for their life but in just a second they already running headless.

Wen rouhand and his sons shivered but as an alpha also they tranfored into their wolve's and attacked him. The first one who attacked is Wen Zhuliu and wen Chao.... but the word seems stop toWen Rouhan when he saw his beloved son bitten harsly by Wei wuxian and his body parts scattered everywhere same as Wen Zhuliu also.... Wen rouhan in his last streng run to him and about to bite but he stopped when the wolf he was about to attacked gone and he felt a sting in his neck. And the last think the saw is his body lying on the floor and Wei Wuxian in his human form holding his head and a sword.

Wei Wuxian smirked and thro his head on his body.
He splash gas everywhere and throw the touch to burned the whole palace.

After his business he runn to his wife and smile. "I told you.." he said and transform to his massive wolf and put Lan Wanji and Wen Qing in his back securely and started to run.

When they reach their clan everyone run to them and and assist them..

Wei Wng smiled and look at Wanji. "I know you two are strong you make it and will make it..." He said to Wanji and hugged him...

And Wanji fall in his hands. He carrid him in his room and Wen Qin who run to them when she woke up. "Wen Qing I trust their life to right now." He said and Wen Qing looked at him.
"thank you for trusting your highness" She said and began her worked.

Wei wuxian styed there holding his mate's hands...
After an hours he already saw Wen qing holding an almost life less baby boy.. Wen Qing immediaatley put him upside down and star patting his back. Ans the baby started a whimper.... Wei Wuxian cried whe he saw his baby...