"I like the second line. The words fit better with the melody," Harry contributes to the conversation, then suddenly leaves the room. He returns a few seconds later with a light pink nose.

"Where'd you go?" Louis whispers as Liam and Niall start a conversation about the new song.

"Had to blow my nose. I can't wait to get out of here, I really don't feel good," Harry sniffles, then sighs and presses on his temples.

"We're almost done, alright? Keep being good for me." Louis takes Harry's hand underneath the table and lazily plays with his rings. Harry feels butterflies in his stomach once again, and he immediately feels submissive.

"Okay," he blushes, hiding his smile with his free hand as Louis continues lightly fingering over his rings.

"Hey Lou?" Harry says after what he guesses is twenty minutes. Liam and the other writer are nearly finished working, and Harry can't wait to leave.

"What's up?"

"Do we have anything else to do today?" Louis has moved on from Harry's rings to his leg, and he lightly moves his fingertips up and down the middle of the boy's thigh as he thinks.

"I don't think so. Why?"

"I was thinking of taking a bath back at the hotel," Harry says. One by one, people begin to disband from around the table. Everyone packs up their things, but Harry suddenly feels extremely comfortable in his chair.

"I wouldn't trust a hotel bathtub if I were you," he chuckles, then stands up. "Come on, bubs." Louis holds out his hand to help Harry up, but all Harry does in response is pout. "Don't you wanna get back to the hotel?" Louis says, trying to coax Harry out of his seat.

"But my head hurts," he pouts.

"Sitting there won't help. Come on, I've got drugs for you in our room," he teases, though the drugs are just mild, over-the-counter painkillers. Harry eventually stands up, and he holds onto Louis' hand until the five band mates and three security guards have to walk through a small crowd of fans to get to their car.

"They're so loud," Harry groans, quickly buckling his seat belt so he can rub small circles into his temples.

"Here, lay your head back for me," Louis says. Harry immediately tilts his head back until he feels the soft head rest, and he lets out a soft sigh of relief when Louis presses a finger to the center of his forehead, which relieves his headache a little. "That's good, isn't it?" Louis softly smiles. "Try and sleep. I'll wake you up when we're at the hotel."

"Okay. Can I have a kiss?" Harry puckers his lips, but Louis only kisses his cheek.

"I don't wanna get sick, love bug," Louis tells him.

"Fine," Harry sighs. Louis kisses his cheek again, then reminds Harry to close his eyes. Harry's eyelids flutter shut and he dozes off with a smile on his face at being good for Louis.

-

"We're here...Harry..." Louis softly sings. Harry takes a deep breath in and sits up, and he realizes that he and Louis are the only ones in the car; he also sees a security guard waiting outside the car for them.

"Did everybody else go inside?" Harry wonders as he rubs his sleepy eyes.

"Yeah. I wanted to give you a couple more minutes to sleep after they left. Are you ready to go inside?"

"Mhm," Harry nods. His eyes are half closed as he navigates his way out of the car from the backseat. Thankfully, there are no fans outside, so Harry and Louis can get to the hotel without having to squeeze through a screaming crowd. As soon as the elevator doors enclose Louis, Harry, and the security guard in the small space, Harry sighs and wraps his arms around Louis. "Are we doing anything tomorrow?"