😀💗Lunch!💗😀

Start from the beginning

He signaled me to tell me how the biryani was I quickly eat a bite and was mesmerized by the flavor. Hapa I have never ate a better biryani in my life. I signaled him a super sign and he smiled. We continued eating and chatting around.

Soon we all finished and I went to wash my hands. Once I did I started walk back to the hall as I was I saw ashwin sir standing with diya papa in the balcony. I smiled and slowly went towards him. I patted his shoulder and he turned around smiling at me...

Ashwins pov
I woke up early since tdy the whole group will be here. I made prawn biryani and hussain na helped. As always my lazy devil was watching tv. Soon we finished all the work and  I got ready.

In a bit everyone came but I was in the hall playing with diya kutty. I then saw everyone enter and as always my angel looked very adorable. I smiled at her and she returned one back. Soon we all started talking but my eye were focused on my angel...

As always the sooniya bommai took my angel and pavi away for some time I mentally groaned and confused talking with everyone else. Hussain anna then told it was time to eat lunch and we all went to the table.

I saw my angel coming back and I smiled we were all abt to eat but I was waiting for her reaction. She noticed I was looking at her and I eyed her to tell how the food is. She nodded and quickly took a bite. I saw her face go to heaven and come back...

I mentally chuckled at her cuteness and she signaled me a super sign. I smiled and contoured eating. Once I finished I went to wash my hands and saw diya kutty near the balcony. I carried and started talking to her but I felt a gentle touch on my shoulder.
I turned around to see my angel I smiled and began...

Ashwin- eyy va maa
I say smiling

Sivu- rendu perum ena pandringa
She says playing with diya cheek as diya smiled

Ashwin- chumma pesitrikom..
She smiled

Sivu- haan apdiya... sir aprom prawn biryani sema pinnitinga sir
She says in her hyper tone I chuckled seeing it...

Ashwin- Thanks ma

Sivu- sir veedu semaya irruku neeta decor pannirkinga!
I smiled at her

Ashwin- unaku pidichuruka ma?

Sivu- rumba pidichuruka sir!
She says looking at me with a huge smile

Ashwin- apdiya nee terrace pathiya?

Sivu- illa sir we were abt to but then we were called to have lunch...

Ashwin- apdiya seri va na kootitu poren
She clapped her hands

Sivu- haan polameyy!
She says with full of excitement...

Sivaangis pov
Me and ashwin sir was abt to go when diya papa down from his hold and went back to playing with her toys. Me and ashwin sir looked at each other with a smile then he led me to the terrace. I looked at the terrace admiring how beautiful even the terrace looked...
Sivu- sirrr!! Epdi sir ivlo azhaga irruku intha view!! Ayoo intha swingu semaya irukku!
I say with full of excitement while he smiled at me