"Yes, I slapped you hoping you would come to your senses. I pissed right now, I haven't really paid attention to school but isn't school a place to learn and "have fun" because your rules are clearly ruining them, and don't you start talking about your parents, they may be the ones to blame for making you into this but you brought this to yourself. One last thing stop talking about your mother, your mommy issues are oozing out. Ace you look like you want to say something go ahead."

Riddle just looked at Minju without words.

"Thanks. Kids aren't their parents' trophies. Your parents aren't the ones who get to decide what you're worth. I finally understand that you being a trashy person isn't your mom or dad's fault at all! You've been in this school for a year. And the one to blame is the bastard you call a friend who did nothing but turn a blind eye to your selfishness!"

"What are you saying...?" Riddle asked Ace.

"And I understand that your mom raised you the way she did, but is "Mama this, Mama that" all you can say?! You're not capable of thinking for yourself!? To hell with that "Red Ruler" bullshit! You're just a baby who happens to be gifted with magic!"

"That's the mommy issues I was talking about," Minju told Riddle.

"Baby, you say...? Me...?! You know nothing and yet... You don't know anything about me and yet...!"

"Yeah, I don't. I don't know a damn thing! Do you think I'd know anything with that attitude of yours? Don't be stupid."

"Shut up, shut up, SHUT UP!! QUIET!!! Mother is right! That's why I am also right!!"

"Mommy issues~~."

"Riddle, calm down. The duel is already over!" said Trey.

"Clover is right. Any attacks done outside of the duel will nullify your victory! If you continue to do any more than this, you will be breaking the rules!" said Crowley.

"I agree with the newbie! I've had enough of this, too!" said the dorm students making Riddle shocked.

"!? What was that...? An egg...? Did someone throw that?" said Trey.

"Who threw that egg at me!?"

The dorm students were quiet.

"HAHAHAHAHA! You've had enough? I'm the one who's had enough!! No matter how much I warned you, no matter how strict I've gotten, you all kept breaking the rules! Every single one of you... You're all just idiots who think about yourselves! Very well. If no one will admit, then I'll have you all take responsibility! Off with all your heads! OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!!"

"AHHHH!! RUNAWAY!! Urk...!! The collar is...!!"

"I knew something annoying was going to happen."

"Ahahaha! How's that! Now, none of you can raise a hand against me! I knew it. I'm the only one who's right because I protect the rules!"

"Desist, Rosehearts! Not following the rules is unlike you at all!" said Crowley.

"Trey, this is looking bad... If he uses any more of that magic, he'll..." said Trey.

"... Riddle, enough!"

"Hey, you! Not everything will go the way you want, you know!? You throwing a tantrum like that is exactly why I called you a baby!" said Ace.

"Take that back right now! Do you want to get skewered!?"

"Hell no. Never." Ace said as Riddle screamed.

"This is really getting bad! You guys, get out of here!" said Cater.