13.Family time and "Lando's girlfriend".

Start from the beginning

----

I spent the afternoon playing Monopoly with Flo and Cisca since Sav and Oliver went to do the groceries for their house. After fighting for an hour about who actually won we decided to end the game as a tie. It always happened, there was no way someone could win at Monopoly.

'George, Alex and Carlos should be here any minute. They said they were leaving their houses 20 minutes ago or so'. I informed my family and they all nodded. 'Flo try not to act like a teenager in love with George, and he has a girlfriend'. I messed around with her. The first time that George and Alex came to my house Flo was way younger and it was like she saw candy, she couldn't get her eyes off of him. She obviously didn't feel something for him since she was talking with a boy now but I always joked about it.

'First of all, I'm a teenager. Second of all, grow up Lando! that happened years ago'.She screamed at me and I laughed as I managed to piss her off.

Suddenly the doorbell rang and I got up.'Don't hurry Flo, George won't dissapear'. This time they all laughed and she showed me the middle finger and I went and opened the door.'Hello mates, welcome to the Norris household. You can leave your coats on those hangers'. I indicated and they entered the house.

'Hi, Lando!'. They all said at the same time and I looked at them weird but they ignored my stare and went to the living room where my family was and started greeting them. Flo was saying hi to George and I fake coughed. She turned in my direction and mimic a little fuck you so our parents or George couldn't hear her.

'Hello boys, is nice to see you once again. I feel like the last time I saw you, Alex was still learning how to use a razor and George had a bob as a haircut'. My mom talked and George's and Alex's cheeks got redder. Well, at least I'm not the only one being embarrassed today.

'No need to bring back those times. Still don't know why I cut my hair that way'. George said for both of them and Alex nodded. Meanwhile, Carlos was laughing his ass off.

'Carlos, how's Isa?'. Wrong question.

'Oh, Mrs Norris Isa and I broke up a couple of months ago'. Carlos said and it all went silent until the door was opened and Oliver and Sav entered the house quickly.

'It's freezing out there'. Oliver said not noticing that the guys were already there. He turned and then saw them.'Oh, hi boys. It's good to see you again'. He greeted them and conversations started to flow again.

I sat next to Cisca who was channel surfing.'Wow, television is that boring that you have to torture the remote control like that?'. She giggled and looked at me before answering.

'No, I'm just looking for a music channel that I found the other day. They put new and cool music'.

'If you say so, but I think the coolest music is the one your favourite brother listens to'. I said cheekily.

'Nop, Oliver only listens to calm music and now kids bops. Don't know why though the baby isn't here yet'. I looked at her offended and pushed her. She tried to push me back but Flo sat in between us.

'Stop fighting like kids, I know Lando can be very childish but I expected more from you Cis'. I once again looked offended at my other sister and she shrugged her shoulders.

'Eureka! Here it is. I found the music channel Flo'.

'Oh! They are putting Grace Stones. I love her music!'.On the screen was Grace and it read at the bottom"Grace Stones-drivers license".

I looked at the boys terrified of what they will say. 'That's Lando's future girlfriend'.George deviously said and I gave him a deathly look. If stares could kill he would be dead right now.