Morning Fun

Disclaimer: I do not own any pictures

G!P Paige 

Paige's POV

A sliver of sunlight seeps through our make-shift blinds of black trash bags and tape. Give us a break, okay, we just moved into our new house and we did not want our neighbors to see the goods when we got out of the shower or got dressed. So you know, no judging, alright. I turn over from the right side of bed to see Holly still asleep on the left. She looks so beautiful with her hair falling around her face so gracefully on her pillow while she is laying on her back. She must have turned over in her sleep, since she prefers to lay on her stomach. I move closer to plant a kiss on her left cheek before getting up. I throw on a white tee and some black jeans. Before going into our new kitchen to make us both tea, with caffeine of course. I am already steeping the tea when I feel long arms wrap around my waist. I lean back into the weight on my shoulders and feel her place a gentle kiss on my neck as I do so. "Good morning, sleepyhead" I said as I turned around to greet her. "Morning" She said groggily as she tried to lean towards to probably kiss me. Which, unfortunately, did not happen because I very quickly turned my head. I mean you would have thought I shot her dog in the face by the way she looked at me. She does not have a dog by the way, but you know what I mean. "Why?" She asked with a pout. "I haven't brushed my teeth yet" I said with a smile while turning back around to pour our teas' in the mugs I set out. "I don't care," She said, trying to turn me back around by the waist. I spun out of her grip and walked over to our little island in the middle of the kitchen and put our tea mugs on these black Orange is the new Black coasters Holly insisted on buying. "They go with the interior of the kitchen," she said yesterday at the store. I sat down, pulled out the bar stool next to me and patted the seat for her to come join me. She rolled her eyes with a small smile on her face and slowly walked over. She sat down on the stool I pulled out and picked up her mug and took quite a big gulp before sitting back and sighing. "That good? Huh" I said jokingly. "Yeah, but you know what would be even better than this tea," she said, turning her head to the left to look at me with her right eyebrow slightly rising. "Holly...babe it is a little early don't you think. It is like Six O'clock in the morning" I said looking at the time above the stove kinda jokingly. I would not mind a little morning fun. " Yeah, it is...soooo you wanna fuck?" she said practically staring into my soul with those blue eyes of hers. I mean I have blue eyes, but hers are just...different. It is like her pupils are blue too or something. I cannot even explain it. "Damn, babe, quite forward huh. I mean hell yeah. Lets go" I said getting up leaving my half empty mug on the counter. I'll finish it later, you know like, after I finish. I walk past the left side of Holly to go towards the bedroom. I turn around to see her still sitting on the bar stool. "You coming or what?" I said looking at her. She lifted her mug to lips to take one last sip before getting up and putting her tea in the fridge and meeting me at the beginning of the hallway before giving me a little hip bump then giggling as she ran down the hall. I jog to catch up with her and find her already on the bed with only her underwear on. Did I forget to mention Holly only sleeps naked or with just underwear. I did, didn't I, oh well they are about to come off anyway. I walk towards the bed and climb on top of it as I kiss my way up her body. Starting from her quads to her thighs to where her hips meet. I pulled at her black lace underwear with my teeth far enough from her body to snap back. I heard her hiss as I did that. I lick over the now slightly red area to soothe the spot. Before kissing her stomach up to her chest purposely skipping over her breasts to kiss her collarbones. I heard her groan in dismay when I didn't touch them. "Paaaige, stop teasing me" she said, dragging my name out as she put her hands on my ass since I was now straddling her waist. I kissed her neck and moved my hands above her head to balance myself as I leaned down to kiss her. We both moaned at the feeling of our lips finally connecting. "I thought you hadn't brushed your teeth yet?" She said with a smirk creeping up on the right side of her lips. "Oh, shut up and kiss me" I said as she let out a little chuckle before pulling me down by the back of my neck to kiss me again. I felt her hands move down my shoulders to my back. Once she reached the bottom of my shirt she pulled it off in almost one fluid motion. Before I even knew it, I was half-naked and her lips were back on mine. As much as I am enjoying her lips on me, I would like to feel her other lips. So, I started kissing her neck and then her stomach. I move down her body to position myself in between her legs and go to pull her underwear down her legs. Which she helps me with by raising her hips up. I toss them over the right side of the bed to land softly on the floor before laying down on my stomach in front of her pussy. I slowly kiss the inside of her right thigh then her left thigh twice. Getting closer to where she wants with each kiss. I look up to see her already looking down at me. Waiting for me to stop teasing her I suppose. Well, I can't keep her waiting forever I guess, so I lick around her lips before giving her one long lick in between them. Purposely, applying extra pressure when I got to her clit. I hear her gasp as my tongue slides over her clit. I begin to move my tongue up and down in full broad strokes. Every time I move my tongue up and down, on the way down, I make sure to do that thing she likes with my tongue while it is inside her. I can tell she appreciates it by the way her hand quickly makes its way into my hair to hold onto. "Ohh, baby, that feels so good. Don't stop" she said moaning as she began to rock her hips back and forth on my mouth. I really love when she fucks my mouth. It feels like she is practically riding my face when she is the one on her back. "Mmmh, wouldn't dream of it" I said while sucking on her clit. I think she liked the vibrations based on how much tighter her grip on my hair got. "Oh, baby" she moans out while continuing to rock her hips with the motions of my tongue. I can feel her thighs start to close around my head. As well as her grip in my hair getting tighter as her legs start to shake from the constant pressure of my lips wrapped around her clit. "Jesus, baby, I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum. Please, don't stop. Don't stop" she moans with her head pushing back into the pillows on the bed. I wrap my hands around her thighs to keep her in place while she cums. "Oooh, baby. Yeah. Just keep sucking my clit like that. Fuck" she breathlessly tells me as she arches her back and cums all over my mouth. I stay down there licking up everything she gives me. I feel her twitch every time my tongue goes over her clit while I am cleaning her up. I lean up and wipe my mouth on her right thigh before kissing way back up her body to kiss her on the lips. She sticks her tongue in my mouth the second our lips touch, most likely to taste herself on my tongue. Which is so hot in itself. "Fuck, baby, I almost forgot how good you are at that." She said, looking me in the eye as she ran her left hand through my hair. "Mmm, thank you. But if I recall correctly you are pretty talented in the giving head department as well." I said with a smile before kissing her again. " Oh, is that right? Mmh, is your dick hard baby?" She said as she rubs her down my chest, down my stomach before groping me over my jeans. And yes, I am very hard.