Chapter 7, "marks of my own"

Ukai watches you, mouth parted, a warm flush look spread across his face. It extends, glowing across his chest as you go down. The bright, sticky pre cum lingers on his skin, proof that it's not his own perverted imagination, proof that you're here, proof that you want him as much as he wants you.

You settle in between his legs, your lips pressing against his lower chest, you drag your nails across his skin, careful to avoid the lipstick stains. Ukai takes a shaky breath, his stomach tensing, as you grin up at him.

He's painfully hard, cock straining beneath his boxers, silently begging for you to mark him up there too. Your head tilts to the side, hands sliding back down, and with a touch so delicate it makes him let out a groan, you remove the last barrier between the two of you.

Ukai's cock springs to attention, and he's almost embarrassed about how riled up he is and you haven't really done anything. But when you roughly tug at his cock, all thoughts melt from his brain. With a cruelness in your eyes, you gently kiss the tip of his dick, delighting in the way his hips thrust beneath you.

His chest rises and falls, pupils blown out as he watches you. Self-control was never Ukai's strong point, but he's doing his best right now for your sake. He's not sure how much longer he can handle your teasing. His entire body aches, crying out for some form of satisfaction. As if you can read his mind, you leave one last mark on the side of his dick, and you suck on his tip.

"Holy fuck," he groans, thighs tensing as your tongue swirls around him. You hum at his reaction, chest swelling with pride as his hips rock up into your mouth.

Your thighs squeeze together as you bob your head. Ukai pants, entranced by the way the lipstick dissolves as you blink your eyelashes. His nails dig into his palms, brows squinted in effort.

You moan around his cock, hands stroking what your mouth can't reach. He shudders at the sensation, jaw clenched as he thrusts into your mouth.

You gag, tears building up under your eyelids as he bumps the back of your throat. With a groan, hot cum squirts into your mouth. You swallow dutifully as he tenses beneath you, cock twitching.

With a hiss, Ukai pulls his cock from you, face was filled with a deep red. You weakly wipe at your messy mouth. Your pussy clenches, as you try to catch your breath. You can practically feel your clit throbbing as you squirm.

"Hey." Ukai's voice catches your attention, making you blink at him. Strong arms pull at you, moving you onto your back. He grins sharply at you, caging you in with his body.

"What?" you whisper. Ukai lowers himself, leaving a sharp little bite against your neck that makes you gasp.

"Let me make some marks of my own." 😘

IVE BEEN SO SLOW GUYS I APOLOGIZE FOR THE WAIT BUT THAT IS UNFORTUNATELY THE LAST CHAPTER OF THIS MASTERPIECE "master chef kiss" p.s please take a look at my other books🖤