"Ab achi bachi ki tarah ja jaakar sou jaa. Kal subha hi hame goomengi" he said moving away from her.

(Now, like a good girl go and sleep. Tomorrow we have to go for a ride)

"Vaise bhi..." she heared his sound when she was opening the door. She turned around with confusion. 

There he standing with a playful smirk on his lips. She looked at him curiously.
He came a little bit closer to her.

"Tumhe mujhe hot lagti hein...huh" he said with same playful smirk which made her eyes go wide and cheeks red. She turned back and run out of the room which made him laugh loudly.

(You Find me hot...huh)

She closed the door of her room and leaned back on her door with heavy breaths. A small smile was playing on her lips.

『 ♡ 』

Everyone were sitting round in the dining table enjoying their breakfast together talking, laughing , teasing others especially Imraan. He didn't miss a chance to tease zoona and in the other hand zoona will kill him if she got a knife.

Inayaah ate her breakfast without even lifting her head.  She know, if she lift it she will meet a pair of dark grey orbs and the owner of those eyes were sitting right infront of her.

His eyes never left her and her eyes never lifted. Everyone were busy talking expect one , who understood that something is between these. He kept looking at them before clearing his throat. 

Everyone stopped talking and looked at him.  "Aaj ka plan kya hein?!" He asked to the children. 

(What's the plan for today?)

"Aisa kuch nahi dadu. Aaj hum goomne ke liye jaunga . Koi perfect plan toh nahi banaya"  zeeshan replied. Everyone agreed. Dadu just noded .

" acha... tumhare vapas aane ke baad I wanna tell you guys something " dadu told looking everyone with his full seriousness.  Everyone nodded their head agreeing to it.

『 ♡ 』

After the breakfast everyone parted to their rooms to get ready. After an hour everyone gathered at the dining hall.

They are going in 2 cars are there are 5 people in one. They are waiting for zoona in the porch as she is busy talking with one of her 'customer' as she said.

"We can get in the car. She will come when she is done "  Ishaan said looking at everyone . Everyone nodded but one pair of brown orbs were looking at her intensely or maybe you can say possessive? Or maybe jealous.

As they are divided into two cars.  Ishaan and zaroon decided to be drivers. Ishaan pulled Inayaah in his passenger seat.  She looked at him shocked.  He just winked at her naughtily which made her cheeks red.
My little strawberry , he thought.

Zeeshan , Arhan and Ihlas got on the backseat of Ishaan's and on the other side,  in zaroon's , Aman got on the passenger seat Ira and Imraan got on the back one.

  Zoona came after 2 minutes.  She opened the door and whined when she saw the person she have to sit with. Imraan smired looking at irritated zoona.  "Ira, can you please sit in the middle... please"  zoona almost begged her. "Okay...no problem didi "