5: HANGOUT

The sitting area was in the middle of the L-shaped backyard. To the right of it, there was a pool and on the left, there was a trampoline that was in the ground, there was also a big tree in the ground that held a little wooden swing on one side and a hammock on the other.

The sitting arrangement was - Ivan, Valory and Mark on one, Dylan, Jacob, and Lucas on another one, and Lili and Ethan on the last one.

"Ok I'm gonna say it" Lucas started "Val your house is nice af" "aw thanks" she said politely "you can walk around you know" she said to him 'wanna come with me?" Lucas turned to Jacob who was sitting beside him "sure" he said, the both of them stood up and went to explore Valory's backyard.

"Hi Val" Madelaine came out to the backyard, leaving the door behind her open "Hey, guys this is my sister Madelaine, she is the only mentally stable person in this household" Valory said introducing her sister to the group. "Nice to meet you, but I'm gonna go, I have school work to do" she said with a smile before turning to leave.

"YOU HAVE A TRAMPOLINE!?" Yelling could be heard from Lucas, turning to look at them, the group that was still on the couches saw Lucas and Jacob jumping on the trampoline. The group laughed and went back to the conversation they where having.

The glass door opened once again but instead of a person coming out, a golden blob came out "hey buddy" Valory said in a baby voice calling the dog over. "This is Thor" She said gesturing to the golden retriever next to her feat "Oh he's so cute" Dylan said a baby voice already petting the dogs cheeks. The dog then procided to sniff every single person in the backyard, eaving going so far to find Jacob and Lucas just to say hello. After a couple of minutes the dog came back and positioned his body in between Mark and Valory and his snout on Marks lap. "the dog likes me best! I won in life!" Mark said loud and proud making everyone burst into giggles.

∆ ∆ ∆

"I could get a girlfriend, I just-" Ivan started trying to make up an excuse "you just can't" Valory said after the long pause Ivan made "NO I CAN! Look" He said getting up. Valory took out her phone and started recording.

[ So *starts leaning*
you come here of- ]

Everyone was dying of laughter "are- are- *wheeze* are you ok?" Dylan asked "I'm fine" Ivan said laughing his ass off on the ground

"Can I post that?" Valory asked as the laughter dyed down "yeah sure" "do you want me to tag you?" "You would do that?" "Yeah why not?" "Idk, but yeah sure, you can tag me if you want" Ivan finished with a smile on his face, finally getting of the ground.

As Valory hit post, the comments started rolling in :

@user Ah yes, the only way to get girls