Her heart started beating fast." He is coming". She still can't believe these words.

Suddenly all her insecurities hit her together. What if he forgot her? What if now he have someone special in his life? What if he doesn't like her like when he used to? What if he changed alot.... Of course he must be changed, aferall they are gonna see him after 7 years.

She saw him 1 year before when everyone face called. After that he barely calls anyone. He was always busy with his work.

She was standing there in the middle of hall lost on her own world.

She was soo lost that she didn't see the huge door of zaeef opening. There stand Ishaan Raees Zaeef. Her 1st crush, her love even she didn't confessed it.

She looked up to see him. He changed alot. He isn't the boy she last saw. His brown hair which dance in wind is replaced into well gelled one.His eyes which only shows sweet love to her is replaced by cold one. His face became more perfect. His dimples when he smiles at her which she loves most about him isn't showing much. Yes, he really changed alot.

His eyes roamed in the whole mansion and stopped at her. There she is looking eternal in light blue joda. She was too busy checking out him which made to form his lips into smirk. He missed her more than anything in this mansion. She became more beautiful he thought which made a vibe of possessiveness ran through his body. Think of another man looking at her made his blood boil. No one has the right on her except him.

"Hayee... Mera betaa..." Dadi said and everyone started hugging and kisssing his forehead . Everyone are showing how much they missed him.

"Arey dadi mein aa gayi na, abh kyu ro rahi hu?.." Ishaan asked her dadi whose eyes were filled with tears of happiness.

(What is this dadi? I came back na, then why are you crying?)

"Beta... Ye khushi ki ansoo hein. Ab mein tumhe kahi nahi jane doonga. Aur tum bilkul chup. yaad nahi aayi hamare. Saat saal ke baad aa rahi hum tum..." Dadi slightly smacked his arm.

( son.. This is tears of happiness. Now i won't let you to go anywhere. And you just shut up. It has 7 years and you didn't miss us...)

Ishaan hugged his dadi and said " mein ab aapke chodkar kahi nahi jaaungi. Bohot bohot yaad aaya mujhe meri dadi ki aur apka khaane ki... " he said the last part a little bit teasingly. Dadi once more smacked his arm

(Now, i won't go anywhere. I missed you so so much dadi. And your food too...)

And then everyone started talking to him. "Bass. Baki tum log kal isse kahengi. He must be tired..." Dadi said

(You can talk to him tomorrow)

Then everyone went to eat food. He was talking to everyone happily except her. He didn't even looked at her. This made her angry as well as hurt at the same time. She was scared of happenings which she thought some time before.

Everyone are having dinner. After keeping all the plates and dishes she looked at the seats. Every chair is full except the one in opposite to him. After a heavy sigh she went and sit there. All the time he fell his intense gaze, but when he looked at him, he is talking with zaroon who sat beside him.

After dinner everyone are sitting in lounge, talking, laughing and teasing each other.

"Zoona... How is your business going on..." Ishaan asked her. "Alhamdulillah... Its going smoothly" zoona is great calligraphist and also a artist. She is making handcrafts and she is selling it through social media.

"Yeh ek pagal aur iske bekar chizoon ko khareed ne keliye kahi pagal log..." Imraan said teasing zoona which made everyone laugh except zoona who is busy glaring him.

(She is crazy and some crazy people buying these unuseful things )

"Don't say like that Imraan. She have special ability to make those things" Ishaan said after laughing.

"Aise kaho bhai. Isko meetings aur business ke sivaay kuch bhi nahi pata" zoona said pointing towards Imraan.

(Say like that bhai. He doesn't know anything except meetings and businesses )

"Aise kaise? Kuch paper aur fevi col se bani kuch bekar cheez ke liye 500 rupaye. Isko khareed ne ko pagal nahi bolu toh kya bolu." Imraan asked pointing towards zoona

(How so? 500 rupees for some worthless things made from some paper and fevi col. Then what should I call these poeples who buy these)

"Don't call my customers crazy " zoona said deadly. Everyone didn't mind them as it is Imraan's daily job to irritate zoona. It seems like he can't sleep without irritating her.

"Guys... Stop this. You guys are always like this. Zoona atleast you can be matured. He will not change ever " Zaroon said. Without any second thought everyone agreed to him.

"Tum tog abhi bhi soyi nahi. Jao jakar so jaa. 12 baje ho gayi. Baki kal bat karo. Ishu must be tired" said Hisana (Imraan's mother)coming towards them.

1st they didn't obeyed her. After that she pushed everyone to their room. Everyone went to their room.

Inayah was having some water in the kitchen. Almost everyone slept. She feel someone's presence beside her. When she looked back no one was there. She just shrugged it off.

After that she was going towards her room. It was all of sudden when someone pulled her by her waist to a dark room. Before she can recognise anything someone kept their palm on her lips and pushed her to the door, then locked it.

『 ♡ 』

Okay..hindi is my third language. But I love them more than my mother tongue loll.

Please bear all those mistakes.