Chapter 2 On the way to Forks

Chapter 2

Disclaimer-we own nothing but mikey and hannah!

                                         *AT The Shop*

Hey Readers so here's chappie nurmero uno! M-mikey H-hannah and T- together. I hope you all like this chappie its kinda short on word it's long but on here it's super short.... Comment and tell us if we should go on and ask any questions!.?

Kiskue- Mikey! Hannah! Where are you!!

T- In Here Kisuke!

Kiskue-*pants...* Guys were Moving...

M-WHAT!

H-*screams* MOVING! MOVING! There's a war going on and were MOVING!

Kisuke-*tips hat to cover eyes* Were moving to Forks Washington, they have been some unexplainable deaths in seattle getting closer and closer to forks. We are going to find the problem and terminate it....

M- What about the arrancar's and the homunculus?

Kisuke- *twirling his cane* They could be the cause of them and if so we have to kill them and fast, you to are the only ones that can kill a homunculus. Besides the soul society have the arrancar's around here under control and will notify us if any thing new comes up.. Chad and Uryu will be coming with us..

H-*calming down* Chad.... My teddy bear chad???

M- No sis chad as in big 6'6 chad...

H-*fuming* That is my teddy bear chad! >:(

M-whatever you say sis, Whatever you say....

Kisuke-*looking between the 2* Well...anywho go get packed we leave tonight at midnight.

T-* walking off* Okay Old Man!.!

Kisuke-*pulling out zanpakuto* I'm Not OLD!!!!!

T-*getting ready to leave their gigai's* Okay, Okay don't get your panies in a wad...

Kisuke-*fuming* AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

*On The Plane*

H-*hums to dress off*

M-*sensing a hollow* Great....

T-you want it??

T-GRRRR stop that!

T- NO you STOP!

T- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

M- we'll both go!

H- Okay....

T-*leaves their gigai's*

M-Great a couple of flying hollows just what we need at 4:00am....

H- Ugh lets get this over with I'm tired..

M- *pulls out sword* Strike Denkou!

H- *following brother* Intoxicate Dokuhari

M-*yelling* dendou-bakuha (electric blast)

H-*yelling* kuroken (black blade)

M-pitful hollows thinking they can beat us

H-agreed lets finish this

T- HADO 4 Byakurai

*Blows up rest of Hollows*

M- Lets go back and sleep..

H- lets go brother

M-lets go sister..

*returns to gigai's*

H-Night brother

M-*yawn* Night sister

They are on there way to forks what awaits them there and what lies ahead for these to beastin people.* that sounded so announcer-y....

So how did you like it next chapter is gonna be Hannah's doing I did most of this one in 3rd and 4th hour Hannah didn't contribute much lmao love ya Hannah!!! She will be on tomorrows chappie!! Tell us if you like it.... Vote, FAN, and leave us Comment's or sugesstions!