128- Bonus Chapter

Start from the beginning

"Who cares! You know, I think I want to tell Emilia to come hang out with me next hogsmaede trip." said Fred peaking his head from behind a bookshelf.

"Oh shut up about her, she won't want you, Freddie." said George dropping his head into a book causing Y/n to roll her eyes.

"She's just so pretty, look at her." said Fred moving his head to see Emilia sitting next to Miles as the two smiled. Adrian was looking through a bookshelf when he heard Y/n's voice.

"Lover boy, why don't you go over there and ask her." said Y/n with a laugh. Adrian cracked a smile as he heard her laugh.

"Can we just figure out how to do this?" said George annoyed of his brother and best friend.

"Oh come on, Georgie. Stop being such a boogy." said Fred causing Y/n to turn around and look at him with a laugh.

"Yeah George!" said Y/n joining on the fun.

"Shouldn't you be looking for your boyfriend." said George making Y/n rolled her eyes and laughed.

———

"You know.. I never did think you liked me." said Liam as he pulled his pants up. Hazel turned around
and looked at him as she ran her fingers against
his back. "I've always had a slight crush on you."

"Did you?" asked Hazel grinning. "And what about your lovely girlfriend?" Liam looked at her and made a face as the two of them pulled each other into a kiss.

———

Christmas 1993

"You know, it's kinda funny how Liam and Hazel cheated on the two you. It's like.. faith!" said Miles drunk. Emilia made a face as Adrian and Y/n looked at each other and giggled.

"You don't say things like that, Miles!" said Emilia shaking her head as Fred and George chuckled.

"It is kind of funny, I mean.. who would've thought that was what he was doing!" said Y/n taking another shot as she giggled.

"That's weird.. it's like Adrian was fucking her.. and so was Liam.. it's like-"

"George!" said Y/n laughing causing Emilia to cringe and turn to Miles who laughed.

"Ew.." said Adrian.

———

June 1994

"You will come and visit, won't you!" said Emilia as her and the others board the train at the end of their fifth year.

"No she won't, because she'll be with me all summer." said Adrian pushing Emilia as Miles looked at her sadly.

"You two are too much." said Y/n with a laugh as Fred and George glanced at one another.

"Dont go acting like a stranger now." said Fred causing Y/n to roll her eyes.

———

December 1995

"France, how exciting!" said Y/n as she sat on Emilia's bed in their hotel room. Emilia smiled and shook her head.

"Wish we could've thought this through. I mean.. my ex and whatever Graham was and your ex in a hotel for a week long?" said Emilia causing Y/n to laugh.

"Well, memories right?" said Y/n pulling out her camera and snapping a picture of Emilia who was smiling. "Have to get them all before you leave me for America."

"You can always come join me, Hiraeth would love it." said Emilia grinning.

"I don't belong in America." said Y/n causing Emilia to throw a pillow at her.

———

1996

"Bloody Emilia." said Miles looking out at the moon. Adrian shook his head from across the room in his flat. "Do you think she misses us?"

"No." said Adrian looking down at a necklace in his head. Miles made a face and turned around to look at him.

"Don't you miss Y/n? I mean it's been a while too.. well I know she has her stupid boyfriend but I miss younger us." said Miles turning back to look at the moon. "Especially E." Adrian turn to Miles and felt his stomach twist as he wrapped the necklace around his wand.

———

1998

"Welcome to America!" said Emilia with a smile as she showed her friends times square. Y/n and Adrian glanced at one another and smiled as the two interlocked their fingers.

———

December 2000

"Zenith! Don't touch that!" said Y/n as she chased around the christmas tree.

"Daddy look!" said Zenith as he started jumping on the couches. Adrian chuckled as he held Aaron in his arms when their was a knock at the door causing Zenith to gasp. "Miles and E?!

"Should be go and see?" said Y/n as she picked Zenith up and made their way towards the door, opening it to see Miles and Emilia with the twins.

"Merry Christmas!" said Emilia holding her arms out for Zenith when Y/n moved him away. "Oh come on Y/n! I'm fine now!"

"You know you're not." said Adrian helping Miles bring in Nathanial. "Oh look at little Livi!"

"I know, she looks so adorable! Look at her little hair growing in!" said Miles causing Y/n and Emilia to look at each other and laugh.

———

Year 2178

"Till death.." said Adrian holding Y/n's hand as he squeezed it.

"Till death.." said Y/n squeezing his hand back until their air escaped their lips, and in the end, it was just them, lit up against the brilliant stars, two pieces of stardust from the same star that had miraculously found each other <3