three, hyunjin was a psychopath. yes, he was. no, you wouldn't understand. but who would even eat watermelon with its seeds? that summer evening when felix saw hyunjin eating a watermelon like that, he had concluded that he was living with a psychopath. he could go on with this forever, honestly.

"what are you even doing so silently?" hyunjin groaned, pulling felix away from his trance. he blinked twice before raising his eyebrows at hyunjin.

"eating," he said as a matter of fact. hyunjin frowned at him before smirking.

"you are doing your asmr thing, aren't you?"

felix shifted his weight to his other leg as he stared at hyunjin awkwardly. well, he didn't like to talk about his asmr hobbies. people found it lame. but who cares, as if hyunjin wasn't any lame.

"yes, so?"

"nothing." hyunjin smiled, shrugging in a sarcastic way. "i'll stop with the noise if you tell me the full form of asmr."

"it's—" felix opened his mouth to talk but nothing came out. what the fuck was the full form of asmr? he stared at hyunjin as he bit his lip from laughing at him. felix rolled his eyes with a huff, face morphing up a sarcastic grin.

"fuck you," he spat, turning on his heels to leave.

"sweet. close the door on your way, thank you."

felix turned his head to poke his tongue out at hyunjin, purposefully leaving the door open.

"ugh," he groaned, stomping on his feet in agitation. "i hate that guy!"

"i can hear you!"

"i love that guy, what the hell!" jeongin exclaimed, laughing

"i love that guy, what the hell!" jeongin exclaimed, laughing. felix scoffed at that, rolling his eyes.

"how can you even like him?"

"how can you not? he's so hot!"

"no, he is not."

yes, he was. one thing felix would never admit was—hyunjin being hot. he had that long, chestnut hair that he always held in a bun, brown eyes that had hazel reflections and long as fuck legs. like, really long. but who cares if he was attractive; he still was a bitch.

"come on, you're just saying that." jeongin snickered, popping four cheese balls into his mouth. yes, four.

"no, i'm not. he is not attractive. he's not hot. and he has a very very ugly attitude."

"oh please, who even cares about attitude? it's the 21st century!"

"so? i also find capitalism ugly."

"capitalism isn't seven inches though."

"hyunjin isn't either."

"how do you know?"

"shut the fuck up."

 jeongin sat up, facing felix. he came over to felix's to learn for a test but news flash, it was 'spill the tea, sis'  time. "look, if you stop bitching with him, you might actually get profited. i mean, just climb out of your ass and wake the fuck up. he's your ideal type! what could go wrong with having a little fun? if not for a serious thing, at least a fling."