Charachter sketch

(I will be publishing this story, once in 2 weeks because I have to focus on my other stories first, then I will see this)

Mohit Kumar
A 20yr old boy. Studies in art school of act and drama. Bully of the whole college. Has a hidden life history. Crush of all girls. Part of The big 5. His friends is everything to him. Loves acting. Extrovert.

Riyaz Aly
A 19yr old boy. Studies with Mohit. And just like him. He is too a crush of all girls, but he has a secret crush. Who NO ONE knows of, not even his friends. Part of The big 5. Loves acting. Always happy.

Darshan Raval
A 20yr old boy. Studies in Music college, the SPACE academy. Part of The big 5. Just like Mohit and Riyaz, crush of all girls (mine too 😍). Loves playing guitar and singing. Loves writing lyrics for new songs and composes new music with Paarth. Introvert.

Paarth Samthaan
A 20yr old boy. Studies in Music college with darshan. Part of The big 5. Crush of all girls. Loves vocally singing and playing guitars. Owns the SPACE academy. Amazing composer. Thinks that girls are useless.

Jubin Nautiyal
A 22yr old boy. Studies in Music college with the two. Part of The big 5. Crush of all girls. Loves singing and playing guitar. Also writes lyrics and an amazing composer. Introvert.

The two colleges are joined, they just have different classes for different clubs.

---------------------------------------

Kanika Kapur.
A 20yr girl. Newbie in the SPACE academy for acting. Loves acting. Boys always drool over her. Her friends are everything to her. Very beautiful and ambitious. An extrovert.

Anushka Sen
A 19yr girl. Just like kanika, newbie in the space academy. Got a hundreds of proposals. Loves acting. A famous tiktoker. Has a crush on Paarth Samthan, after all who doesn't know him. But she doesn't know his thinking yet.

Samantha Akenni
A 20 yr old girl. Newbie in SPACE academy with kanika and anushka. Loves acting. Rejected a lot of boys. No interest in love. Loves enjoying life.

Niti Taylor
20yr old girl. Fresher in SPACE academy of singing. Hates boys with low thinking. Thinks that girls should get the same rights that boys get. Finding true love. Very romantic type.

Tulsi Kumar.
A 20yr old girl. Will be with Niti in college. Very honest and humble. Very trustworthy. Cute and innocent. Can trust anyone easily. Always believed in true love and thoughts of such too.

----------------------------------
Will they meet?
Does people with opposite thinking fall in love?
Will Mohit ,who is totally a brat, fall for a disciplined girl?
Will a disciplined girl fall for a brat?
Who is Riyaz's secret crush? Will he actually like or love Anushka or will not?
Will Anushka leave Paarth, as a crush, for Riyaz?
Will Darshan an introvert fall for a girl who is always chubby and has no interest in love?
Will Samantha ever have interest in love, that too with an introvert?
Will Paarth with with low thinking about girls will actually fall for a girl, or will niti fall for a boy who she thinks has very low thinking?
Do similar people too fall for each other?
Will jubin and Tulsi fall for each other... or...not?
Do give me the answers.