epilogue

Once the two had finally gotten to the hospital, it appeared everyone else had arrived as well

Once the two had finally gotten to the hospital, it appeared everyone else had arrived as well. Mia and Brian stood with Letty and of course Roman, Tej and Ramsey were together. Hobbs was looking after Mia and Brian's children. Dom wheeled Jade up to the reception desk as she was sat in a wheelchair while the others took a seat in the waiting room.

"Um, hi, hi, this is Jade Toretto, I'm Dom Toretto. We - we called from the car." Dom spoke.

The nurse nodded her head. "Right. We have a private labour room waiting for you."

"Whoa!" Jade suddenly gasped. "Oh, gosh, whoa."

Dom looked down at her concerned. "What? What?"

"Oh, ow! Contraction. Ow, ow." Jade breathed through the pain.

Mia came up to her and rubbed her back as Dom continued speaking to the nurse about the room. "Count by threes during contractions." Mia advised her sister in law. "It'll help with the pain."

Jade grabbed her hand. "It better work."

Once Jade had settled in her bed in the private labour room, Dr Green came to check on her to see how she was going. "Well, you're only two centimetres dilated and we need to get to ten. It'll be a while." She told them as she removed her gloves.

"Uh, okay." Jade groaned.

"I'll be back in an hour to check you again." Dr Green told them and the pair nodded.

"Thank you." Both said before she left the room.

Jade pressed her hands against her stomach. "Oh, Dom. Here comes another contraction."

Dom held her arm and rubbed her back soothingly. "Okay, just breathe and remember to count by threes like Mia said."

Out in the waiting room, Letty looked over to Mia and Brian. "Oh, wow, three hours and still no baby. Ugh!"

Dr Green came back in to check up on how Jade was doing and the woman groaned in pain as she stared at her doctor. "Dr Green, I've been at this for seventeen hours. You got to give me some good news. How many centimetres am I dilated? Eight? Nine?"

"Three." Dr Green sighed.

Dom looked up from the chair he sat on beside Jade's bed. "Just three?"

"We are moving along, just slowly." Dr Green said and Jade groaned as she laid her head back against the pillows. "Don't worry, you're doing great. I'll be back soon."

Dom nodded towards her. "Thank you."

Dr Green turned and left as Jade let out a long sigh, Dom rubbing her thigh gently. Jade sat up and turned to him. "Hey, you know what? I'm not waiting. I'm gonna push this baby out. I'm doing it. I mean, it's what, three centimetres? That's gotta be like this, right?" She held her hands far apart from each other.