xiv. the lovers

PRESENTING . . . TEENAGE ROMANCE

              TEENAGE ROMANCE

( play musIc )

( play musIc )

"RANBOO, I know it was wrong not to tell you." Crystal said walking behind him as he took big steps inside the bathroom with Crystal walking inside closing it behind her.

"But I didn't tell Kate nor Taylor. So don't feel to special." Crystal tried to joke but he shook his head turning around to look at her, his grey eyes connecting with her bright blue ones.

"I'm not mad at that, I'm mad at the fact that I opened up to you and told you so many things that only Kate knows. I trust you, Crystal. How come you couldn't do the same?" Ranboo said making a wave of guilt go to Crystal Jacobs.

"I do trust you," Crystal brought her hands up to his cheeks cupping them softly as her rings met his skin. "I trust you more than anyone else in my life." She said softly getting closer to him as she put a piece of his blonde hair away from his face.

"Then?"

"WHAT CAN WE DO?" Kate asked seeing that Ranboo and Crystal weren't there, Tommy and Taylor where having couple moments leaving Tubbo and Kate alone.

"We can go out."

"And do what?" Kate asked moving her head up from the bed looking over at him raising an eyebrow. Tubbo sat up straighter in the chair thinking before saying.

"We can go to the pier." Tubbo said making her nod before standing up going over to Elena's purse grabbing her keys. "Where are you going?" Tubbo asked looking over at the girl who scoffed.

"If we are going to the pier we are going to need some kind of transportation," Kate smiled holding the keys up.

Tubbo nodded standing up from his seat getting his sweater before following Kate out over to her car. "Do you have your license?" Tubbo asked making Kate slow her steps.