cum!

You were at this party, and you notice a girl in the room who wore glasses and stood in the light, which brought out her slightly-darker-than-lightskin skin tone!

Wow, she's beautiful. You thought. I wonder if I can pull her...

Ari didn't notice you. She was too busy taking photos with that one filter with horns and freckles. But when she finally broke her gaze from her phone, she looked up and saw you staring into her eyes. It was awkward for a moment, but you eventually walked over to her and tried to start up a conversation.

"Hello, my name is y/n!"

"Leave me alone, I don't even know you." She said, while chuckling and slowly backing away into the crowd.

You didn't appreciate her attitude, so you stormed behind her. When you caught up to her, you firmly grasped her wrist and dragged her into a corner.

"Hey, what's wrong with you? I was just trying to be nice. Now, I'm going to be rough."

"Get off of me! You're a creep!"

You drag her out of the party, nobody thought anything of the scene you two have caused.

You took her to your house, and locked the door.

You tie up her hands so she was defenseless. (but she totally consented so it's NOT kidnapping!!!)

"Let me go right now!" She demanded.

"Make me." You said, with a small smirk on your face.

She then looked down at the floor, looking frustrated. She just gave up on trying to leave, knowing nothing would work.

You leaned in to kiss her, and thankfully, she kissed you back.

You and ari then made out and you slowly began to untie her hands so you could get closer.

You both wrapped your arms around each other and continued.

Want to take this further? she stated.

You nodded quickly in response.

After you nodded, she then got up and...

sike nigga

She kicked you 12 times all over your body, and ran to get a knife from the kitchen. Then, she threatened to kill you if you didn't let her leave immediately. You were feisty, and didn't want her to leave. She got closer and raised her arm, it was as if she was ready to stab you in that very moment. You still refused to unlock the door.

She did not hesitate and jabbed the knife into your right shoulder. Blood gushed out from your shoulder and poured down your arm. You scream in pain, and all she does in response is laugh. She was clearly satisfied to your agony.

Ari called the police, and watched you continue to bleed out. You fell to the ground and felt lightheaded from all the blood loss. She stepped on your arm as more blood came out of the wound.

She walked out of the house, and looked back at you with a dirty look.

That was the last thing you remembered before your vision became blurry and the paramedics rushed you to the hospital.