"touch her one more time and i'll end your whole bloodline." he threatened with a devilish smirk, the guy screamed in pain at the sudden burn and backed away. naomi rushing to her familiar person immediately and dragged him out of the worn out place leaving the two other girls still shocked.

"ran, you didn't have to go that far." the moment they were outside a red car was also parked infront, she couldn't help but nag at the man who almost tore apart her workplace.

"i only did that 'cause that motherfucker touched you with his filthy rich hands." he then leaned on the light post, arms crossed as his other foot was stepped behind as if he was posing for some magazine.

she massaged her temples as she heard a car door open, turning to the side to see the man offering a seat for her inside which she just looked at him with curiosity.

"what?"

"what do you mean what, hop in the car." he pointed inside as she only shook her head no.

"i need to help them clean this mess." she sighed as he only chuckled.

"no need to worry about that, sweetheart. i already called someone to replace everything that was damaged and clean it up."

tch, he's cocky as well.

"are you still mad?" he asked, the car ride was in dead silence as the girl only crossed her arms while looking the window. though she couldnt help but admire his car, it smelled like him inside a photo of a group of men including him was placed at the end of the window.

"where are we going anyway?"

he smirked at the question as his hand swiftly turned the wheel, "to my place."

she almost jumped out from her seat, about to complain again yet it was too late. the male already arrived at the designated place, eyes widening at the sight of the tall sleek building as she remembers that he mentioned living in a damn penthouse.

"woah." she admired the quiet and spotless place in awe, every corner a man with a big gun was guarding the place as she only followed the man into the elevator.

"here we are~" he smiled as he opened the big black door, her eyes widened even more as his place was practically a view of japan with its glass walls that went all the way up to the ceiling, though his furniture was very minimal, a flat screen tv was also placed within the living room and the marbled kitchen was spotless clean.

"i dont really cook so the kitchen is barely unusable." he spoke, leaving his car keys on a small table as naomi further looked at the view behind the glass wall. the light blue sky with the fluffy clouds decorated above, tall buildings as well as billboards were noticable, people from below looked like busy ants walking around everywhere.

"nami-chan, come here." he spoke from behind as she was just admiring the view, looking back to see him slouching on his black sofa as he patted the vacant seat beside him which she obediently sat at. in a blink of an eye the man found himself a personal pillow as he placed his head on her soft lap.

"so comfyy~" he exclaimed like a child as she only chuckled, she couldnt help but run her fingers through his two colored hair as he just closed his eyes, probably tired from the fight earlier.

"ran, why did you cut your hair?" she asked, the males eyes were shut yet he was still awake like the place they were in, her hands brushing all his hair to the back.

"i cut it since the person who used to do my hair was gone." he answered as she stopped what she was doing.

his hand suddenly grabbed hers as he gripped it tightly.

"nami-chan, sorry for betraying you. i tried so hard to forget you since we couldn't find traces of you anywhere since we thought you were still in roppongi, i.... tried with other women that was in my way but," he trailed, as he opened his eyes that bore into hers.

"i dont want them." he sat up, facing her as she was caught off guard once again when his lips crashed onto hers.  her heart beating rapidly as he held her chin in place, gently separating as he whispered,

"i only want you forever, naomi."