Cramps -Trans Bokuto

Setting: Post Timeskip

–––––

Bokuto woke up at around 5 am, which was early even for him. He woke up surrounded by his lovely boyfriends. Kuroo to his right, Kenma to his left (basically on top of him) and Akaashi next to Kenma.

Bokuto looked around at the slightly lit up room. After a few minutes, Bokuto was able to come to his senses, he realized his boxers felt a bit wet. He quickly headed to the bathroom knowing what time of the month it was.

He put in a tampon and put his boxers in the wash. He went back to their room and realized he had gotten their new sheets dirty.

He started to tear up. He wanted to be a man so bad, to not have these stupid periods or to not have a big chest. If he had just been born a man, he simply wouldn't have to worry about things like this.

He walked over to Kuroo and shook him a bit.

"Tetsu, wake up, please"

...

"Tetsu?" Bokuto shook him again.

...

"Kuroo, can you please wake up?" Kuroo started to open his eyes.

"mmm"

"Tetsu?"

"Yes, Kou?"

"It's that time of the month and I stained our new sheets and-" At this point, Bokuto had tears streaming down his face.

"Hey hey, it's okay. We're gonna clean it up." Kuroo cupped Bokuto's cheeks and kissed him.

"Thank you.."

"Of course." Kuroo smiled.

At this point, Akaashi had woken up from the talking. After all he was a pretty light sleeper.

"Tetsu? Kou?"

"Morning Keiji"

"What time is it?"

"About 5:30 ish"

"Oh. Why are you guys up so early?"

"It's that time.." It look Akaashi a minute to realize what he was talking about.

"Did you?"

"Mhm.."

"Hm.. Kou, can you carry Kenma while Tetsu and I change the sheets?"

"Mhm!"

After changing the sheets they all settled back into bed and soon fell asleep.

It was around 10:30 and Kuroo started waking up. He looked around the room to see his boyfriends fast asleep. He got up and headed to the kitchen to make his one of many coffees that day. About 30 minutes later Akaashi woke up.

Akaashi walked up to Kuroo and hugged him from behind.

"Mmm.. Tetsu?"

"Yes Keiji?"

"mmm.."

"What's the matter, baby?"

"Nothing, just sleepy"

"Me too"

"Do you have any plans today?"

"No not really. We should probably just stay home considering Kou"

"Yeah you're right"

"I'm always right"

"Mhm yeah sure"

"Oh! Kenma said he wanted to paint his gaming room walls!"

"Oh. What color?"

"He said he wants like a light grey on all the walls"

"That would look nice. Are you planning on paying someone to do it or doing it ourselves?"

"We should do it ourselves because it would be an excuse to spend time together!"

"Yeah it would be fun!"

Kuroo started pouring his third cup of coffee while Akaashi was sipping on his hot water with lemon.

"You wanna go back in the room when we're done?"

"Mhm" Akaashi said while smiling.

"Your smile is really pretty. I really like when you smile or when any of you guys smile for that matter. Your smile is absolutely breathtaking, and Kou's smile could literally brighten up any mood. And Kenma omg when he smiles it like an angel." Akaashi face soon became flustered from the compliment.

"You know, Tetsu, the way you care about us is really sweet. Like you always take care of us when we're sick, hurt, sad, angry. Everything about you is so perfect, even your stupid ass hair." Kuroo ignored the insult and focused on the compliment.

"Awww! Thanks Keiji!!" Akaashi smiled in return.

Once they finished their drinks, they both headed to the bedroom and sat back in bed with their lovers.

Let's just say that the rest of the day was filled with lots of cuddles.

–––––

Sorry its short but I had no ideas for this :(

GUYS IM CRYING I JSUT REALIZED I HAF GBE SAME ENDING SENTENCE AS I DID THE LAST CAUPETR OMB DJDNNDND TAHTS WMBBARSSONG