𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟓 | Ignored

Start from the beginning

She removed his arm from her shoulder. "Can you please leave me alone?" She said in a cold tone and she walked past him.

"Yah! Kim Jennie! Don't leave me!" Jimin shouts but Jennie just ignored him. Jimin got startled at her actions. She was fine and cheerful yesterday, but now she became cold towards him.

"Why are you being cold today, princess?"

He puts his hands on his pocket and he continues to walk.

Time skip, 10 am class

Jennie walked out of the classroom, with her literature book in her hand. She starts walking in the hallway, going to her next class in the lecture hall. While she was walking, she saw Nayeon and Dahyun at the corner. She walks towards them.

"Hey girls!" Jennie shows a smile, "Oh hey Jennie!" Nayeon greeted her, "Hi Jen..." Dahyun yawned. Jennie raised an eyebrow "What happened to you?" Jennie stares at Dahyun's looks, she had dark circles on her eyes, and she has tired eyes. "Hangover, she partied too much" Nayeon crossed her arms, Jennie let out a chuckle, "I'm sure you enjoyed the prom a lot"

"Are you heading to your class?" Nayeon asked Jennie, "Ah yes, I'm heading to the lecture hall" Jennie answers.

"Well we're heading to Music class, we have tests today. We're just waiting for our professor"

"I'll get going now. Good luck to you two, Hwaiting!" Jennie raised her two hands in a fist, Then she continues walking.

As soon as Jennie arrives in the lecture hall, she finds a seat for herself. She sat at the center row from the back. Also, Some students arrived at the lecture hall.

Jennie lonely sits on the back-center row, without a friend or a student sit beside her. Surprisingly, a student walks to the back-center row and sits beside Jennie. The boy suddenly smirked while sitting next to her.

Jennie didn't even notice that someone was sitting beside her because she was busy scanning her notes. The boy took a little peek at what is she doing. She still hasn't looked and noticed the boy that was beside her.

The boy rests his head on the table and looks at her so that he will be noticed. The boy cleared his throat and finally, Jennie looked beside her. She widened her eyes and she flinched, she put her hand on her chest as she was startled and almost screamed out of death.

"God you almost scared me," Jennie said in a monotone voice. "You were very busy scanning your notes huh" He looks at her did the hand-on-cheek pose.

"What are you doing here, Park Jimin?" Jennie asked with a cold tone.

"I'm also in this class too" Jimin answered.

"I mean, what are you doing here sitting beside me?"

"What's the problem? I wanna sit here beside you" He smirked, "Can you sit somewhere else?" Jennie looks at Jimin with a cold stare. She continues to look at her notes.