CHAPTER 16: Interlude before combat

Start from the beginning

Akagi: Amagi-nesama.

Amagi turns to see Akagi with her typical maternal smile, Kaga is only a spectator of this situation.

Amagi: ¡Cough! ¡Cough!

Amagi starts coughing in a very scandalous way and loses her balance, Akagi manages to catch her before she falls to the ground.

Akagi: (worried) My God, your condition has gotten a lot worse, what were you doing outside?

Amagi: I'm really sorry, today I felt good and decided to go for a walk, after all, today is the first day of spring, so I decide to see the cherry blossoms, hehe.

Akagi: Sister ...

Amagi: I'm already dead, but remember, even if I die, I'll always be here ...

At that Amagi touches Akagi's chest at heart level.

(Author: Do not be badly thought)

(Screenwriter-chan: Ah, my friend, apology is the custom. PS: I like yuri XD)

(author: Silly!)

Amagi: In your heart, remember it.

Akagi: (Sad) Please don't say that, it breaks my heart to hear those words.

Amagi: Do not tell me that, remember that my power does not come from my strength, you are my source of power, please do not be sad, when you are sad I feel very bad and sick, so smile please, do it for me , Please?

Akagi wipes her tears and shows the best smile to her older sister.

Amagi: (Smiling) Thank you.

Akagi hugs her sister while burying her face in her sister's chest, Amagi responds by returning the hug.

SECRET SHIPYARD OF THE EMPIRE SEVERAL YEARS AGO

In this place Akagi and Kaga is reunited with Observer. (this is Akagi's first time meeting with Observer)

Observer: The empire ... no, rather, the world is hopeless, you need power, a power that equals the gods, this black mental cube collects a lot of data and evolves, data is will, will is power, especially for people like us.

Akagi looks suspiciously at Observer.

Observer: That is why the ship that results from that cube will have divine powers, enough to revive the past and generate a prosperous future.

Kaga: (distrustful) They're bullshit! Don't be fooled by that siren! The siren are the real enemy! (I will protect Akagi, even if it is the last thing I do, after all I promised Amagi that I would protect Akagi)!

Observer: As I said before, you can create anything, even the dead.

Kaga: What? Akagi don't believe her! This bitch is lying to you!

Akagi: Yes, if you don't get tired of saying stupid things, why don't you go somewhere else and throw away all that garbage?

Observer: ~ Ara ~ that was very offensive.

Akagi: Even though she had the same memories and physical appearance, she is only a simple copy, a shadow of the real person.

Observer: You are wrong, if the form and the content is the same, then it is not a reflection or a copy.

At that Observer approaches Akagi.

Observer: If then that's not real, then for you. That is real? If you only care to see your sister again.

Akagi: (furious) Get out!

SAKURA EMPIRE BEDROOMS KAGA ROOM

Kaga awakens, she realizes that she dreamed of the past, her eyes are with tears.