CHAPTER 16: Interlude before combat

Start from the beginning

Kaga: (furious) Nagato! You know very well that the empire has no future without Orochi.

Nagato: I think you should rest, the stress generated by your sister's rescue missions is taking its toll, rest and cool your mind, you may find the solution that I see and you don't.

At that Kaga frowns more and her thirst for blood grows a lot.

Kaga: Nagatooooo!

At that, Kawakaze is on guard and grabs the hilt of her Katana, but is stopped by Nagato.

Nagato: (Loud and authoritative voice) That's my final decision! Withdraw or I will withdraw you by force!

Kaga clenches her fists and leaves Nagato's office, Nagato upon seeing Kaga leave her office, Nagato heaves a big sigh.

Mutsu: Are you okay Sister?

Kawakaze: You should rest, your face is very pale.

Nagato: I'm fine, just ...

Kawakaze: Just ...?

Nagato: I just want my work to decrease, since all this started my work has tripled ...

Kawakaze / Mutsu: (not knowing how to react) (Ah! We lost her)

Nagato began to throw a lot of tantrums as a primary school girl, Mutsu and Kawakaze did nothing and only watched the comic scene without saying anything, they understood that this is the fault of stress and Nagato, not being able to suppress all this frustration, exploded like a pot of pressure, so the correct action is for Nagato to tire of throwing tantrums.

TIME SKIP NIGHT.

In the dormitories the girls are gathered in Soryuu's room and they have been drinking liquor and talking.

Ise: My God, this is definitely troublesome.

Ise speaks in a very melancholic way as the girls listen.

Hyuuga: The Orochi project is put on hold and the siren in mass production is out of our control, we are down to our necks.

Shokaku: But to tell the truth, the project was doomed from the beginning, I told Nagato not to bet on something we don't know about.

Soryuu: It's not that simple.

Hiryuu: Red Axis is just a monolithic alliance, we don't want Iron Blood to see us so weakened.

Hyuuga: (sigh) But the main enemy is the siren, right?

The girls 'morale did not go up, rather lower, the purpose of this meeting was to raise the girls' morale, so this meeting was counterproductive.

Outside the empire's commercial area, Takao and Zuikaku converse while looking at the sea.

Takao: How do you feel?

Zuikaku: I already feel much better, although I still do not understand how I ended up injured, but my injuries have already healed and I have already repaired my flight deck.

Takao: I'm glad to hear that, but the current situation is not very good, I'm afraid the Empire ... no, the whole world is being pushed to a dire end.

Zuikaku: (Smiling provocatively) Then it is our duty to destroy that destiny.

Takao looks somewhat surprised at Zuikaku and then smiles, Zuikaku keeps her competitive smile.

UNKNOWN PLACE SAKURA EMPIRE SEVERAL YEARS AGO

Kaga: This place?

Kaga is confused, she looks ahead and sees Akagi walking towards a place, and in front of Akagi, Amagi appears.