Rejected

Rejected

***

Punch.

Kick.

Dodge.

I replayed the words in my mind over and over. I needed to win this, I was going to win this. I walked over to the ring and catched a look of my opponent, he was big, like the hulk big. He was about 6'1 and was bald, he had a tattoo slung around his bicep, it was of a skull that said 'fear for your life'. I watched the way he took longer steps with his right than with his left, I watched the way he blinked his eye's twice before speaking. After I made my 'list' I went back into the public training room.

Today was the match, the match where I could be crowned queen of the rings, I practice my punches on a dummy for a couple of minutes until my name is called, I sighed and jog over to the entrance to the cage. I replayed the words my trainer (Mr.Ha)gave me.

"You punch,kick dodge," He said a couple of years ago, he's dead now and I miss him alot.

I shook it off and glared at my opponent and he glared back, I entered the ring never losing eye contact with my opponent.

"Never lose eye contact, they could attack anytime." Mr.Ha told me when I was twelve.

I quickly shook off the thought about Mr. Ha, he's dead and there's no changing it, he would want me to win, so win I shall.

"Alright! This match is between Bad Addie (I was 12 when I picked that name cut me some slack!) and Bloody Bill!" The referee said over the intercom.

"Here's the rules! In order to win your opponent has to slam his hand on the ground three times! Or he faints! " He said eyeing both me and Bill.

After explaining some more rules about how your not supposed to kill your opponent....I zoned out.

"BEGIN!" The referee said waving his arms around like he was on fire.

I didn't hesitate I quickly ran into him causing him to stumble. I quickly punched him in the gut and heard him groan, he punched me in the stomach, I groaned and fell backward. I quickly got up and watched him walk over to me, I watched him take his steps and when he took his right step I tripped him and crashed on him. I started punching his head, not hard enough to cause permanent damage of course. When I punched him again I must of hit him so hard that my ponytail got loose, he took this as a chance he grabbed my hair and used it to yank himself up, I screamed, before he could do anything I quickly bit his arm. He screamed, I punched him and then I kicked him, he tried to kick me but I dodge it. I snatched his head and started banging it against the cage. I heard him groan and then he fell, he fell over and he laid there the only sign's that he was alive was the ragged breathing coming from his mouth.

"WE HAVE OURSELVES A WINNER!" The intercom blared out, people started screaming and coming over and telling me I was awsome and I kicked some ass. I just wanted to get to Bill's and crash.

After everybody told me how great I fighted and what not. I outside and walked over to Wendy's, I barely made it (it's a mile!) I sat down and waited for Bill, when he came I was asleep so he picked me up and carried me to his car.

***

When I woke up the next morning I was sore whenever I moved, I hobbled over to the mirror to see how bad the damage was, when I looked at myself I gasped at the figure before me, I looked like I got steam-rolled by a trash can!

I had a busted lip, a bruise on the side of my face where his body crashed against mine, my hair like a bird nest after a hurricane! I started searching my body for anymore bruises and found some on my stomach where he punched me, I got plenty on legs, I sighed and decided to skip school today, they don't care anyway.