Chapter 1: Aurora...MALFOY!?!?

So it's a new year . I'm excited to see all my friends exactly Harry. He's been writing me all tough the holiday. But tomorrow I'm going back to school.

"Hey Lilly  you all packed?" Luna asks.  You replied "I am but I can't find my song book." 

Time skip/ the next morning

You wake up and get dressed.

When they get to the station.We get  there she looked around to see Harry and she just runs in his arms like they haven't seen each other for years.

"Holly crap. Lilly  you are killing me " Harry says trying to get out of your grip."Sorry" Lilly  replied.

They walk in the cabin and wait. Ron comes in 3minuets later Hermione 6minutes later. They talk about there holiday. Not long until I say "I'm going to the bathroom I'll be back "

As you are walking thinking about a song you just wrote. You bump into someone. You fall over so does the boy." Watch where your walking,Lovegood!" The boy says. I stand up to see it's MALFOY!! Why him from all the people on the train,it had to be Malfoy.

Draco pov
As I walk to my compartment I bump into someone. I immediately see LILLIANA LOVEGOOD. I hate to say it but she looks different,a good different. Shes grown her hair, but I'm startled by how much she's grown.

"Sorry Malfoy, I wasn't looking."she  says as if she still wasn t in her right mind.

" Well watch it next time." I say as I walk away.

Lilly  pov

Well that was weird. He didn't say anything bad or even threaten me.
It's just not like him ,but he stopped jelling he's hear it's...it's cute.

Wait!?what!? DID I JUST SAY MALFOY IS CUTE ... CUTE!!!!! WTH!!

Third person pov

The time Lilly  got back to her friends Harry saw that she was not in her right mind. He asked her if she's ok. "I'm fine I'm just happy that my best friend is coming to Hogwarts this year."she let's out a big smile.

"Who is this 'best friend ' your talking about?"Hermione asks while reading her book. "Well her name is Aurora but like me when I first got to Hogwarts  she doesn't know if she has a family. " Lilly  say with a worried face.

Ron stuffing his face says to Lilly  " Don't worry it's not like Aurora is a Riddle. " Hermione hits Ron with a book on his head.

Time skip

Lilly  pov

We get to Hogwarts for 3rd year. We are on our way to the Great Hall. As we sit at the Gryffindor table I feel eyes looking at me, It's Draco Malfoy. Why was he looking at me.
I look at him and make eye contact for about 6 seconds. I break it when I see Harry,Ron and Hermione sit next to me.

"Hey Lilly " Harry says. "Hey guys sup" I say to them.The first year student's got sorted.Then you hear them call "Aurora...  Malfoy!!"

MALFOY!! Even her being a Snape would have been better. Harry looks at me and says "hey don't make that face it doesn't look nice and don't worry if she's as nice as you say she probably won't be like her idiot of a brother. " I smile at his comment and give a small nod.

Draco pov

I HAVE A SISTER!!?? ok relax maybe it a misunderstanding because I'm an only child. But she looks alot like me  but how.

"SLITHERIN!" The hat yells. She's coming this way.

Aurora pov

I'm told to go to the Slitherin table. As I walk there I see the only space available is next to a platinum blond boy looks alot like me.

I sit next to him "Hi I'm Aurora and you are?" I greet him. "Malfoy, Draco Malfoy...I'm guessing you know me?"

Malfoy so he much be my brother or something like that. His looking at me with confusion like he didn't know about me. "Sorry I don't but are you my brother or...??" I ask him. "I'm not sure about that but I'll write to my mother and ask her." He comments.

I start to look around the table for Lilly but I don't see her. "Draco what house is Lilly in ??" I ask "Why are you asking about her?" He asked back. 

I'm confused on why he lookedover the the table beside us. I look at what over to see him looking at Lilly. I look and she's sitting next to...HARRY.  Well well ,well  Harry is still friends with Lilly how nice.

Lilly pov

I'm not surprised that Aurora got into Slitherin, I mean she's always been the mean one between the two of us. Kids...NO...Everyone ( adults and kids) was scared of her. But she's extremely sweet once you get to know her.

She's a Malfoy I always thought maybe she'd be a Riddle. I know my thoughts want overboard but as long as she's not a Riddle I'm happy.

I look over to the Slitherin table and see Aurora looking at me. I give her a small smile to say 'hi' and she does the same. I'm just happy to have my best friend with me here at Hogwarts. I just hope she has a few classes with me and Harry.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~
Hi  readers I'm sorry if there are some spelling mistake. I'm trying. Plus this is my first story. P.S sorry that it's shot.

Hope that your enjoyed this chapter.