"I didn't mean any disrespect Alpha Blackrose, this is all just very stressful for myself. She was taken right under my nose." He apologizes, and I sigh.

"I understand your stress, she was taken from my territory. Never forget that Eva is my friend as well as the friend of most of Blackrose. We will do everything in our power to find her and bring her home. Now we must get going."

We leave to find Iris and the other elders to see if they can perform a tracking spell.

"Wait, I need something personal of Eva's." I say as I halt in my tracks.

"I don't have anything on me." He says with a bit of confusion.

"Go get a personal item of hers from your room, the elders will need this to perform the tracking spell."

"Tracking spell?" He questions with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes, they can sometimes find a person by using a spell to track them. However, I must warn you that this method isn't always successful. If the kidnapper has any knowledge of magic himself, or has friends that do, they can cloak themselves to make sure being tracked is near impossible. But you also must have some faith in the magical prowess of these witches...is it safe of me to assume that you have no problem with them?"

"I've not had any direct contact or working with witches themselves, but I don't disbelieve in magic or witches abilities - I've just never seen it in action." He answers as tactfully as possible, but I can still sense his hesitation.

"Be ready for some serious people then. They don't take too kindly to people who come to them for help, only to be doubted and second guessed. Don't ever underestimate their abilities, even if the tracking spell is unsuccessful." I advise him, and he only nods in response...which is considerably a good thing with how my patience is thinning.

We continue on our way to the witches after Callum grabs a bracelet of Eva's, and I pray to the goddess that this works.

Eva POV

Waking up groggily, I look around to try and figure out where I'm at. The last thing I remember is a slight sting and then nothing. I gather I am in a car, but when I look over Delano is driving the car.

"Del, what are you doing?"

"You are mine, Evangeline Gray."

"I don't think so."

"I know so. I took you right out from underneath not only Romain's nose, but your best friend, Julian's, and that pretty boy of a mate you have." He sinisterly sneers.

Silently I look out the window, trying to figure out how to get out of this mess. I even try to mindlink someone, but it seems useless.

"I wouldn't even try to use your special powers to escape. I had a witch put a hex on you to weaken your abilities."

"Why did you take me?"

"Because you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. I knew I wanted you from the moment I saw you training at Blackrose. Even rejected my mate so she wouldn't get in the way." He stated proudly - like that was something to be proud of.

"You did what?!!" I screamed.

"She didn't hold a candle to your beauty, strength - power. We are going to be the next 'power couple' - once you accept me."

"I will never accept you, Delano. Never. You are not my mate." I spat with venom.

"Such a shame that you are going to make this harder than it needs to be."

"It's not going to be at all."

"Never say never - eventually you will grow to love me."

"Mmhmm." I mumbled, and go silent - seeing as this conversation is going nowhere.