Chapter 26

Eva POV

Preparations for the battle were in full swing - other than Callum not allowing me to train with the warriors. "Not the job of the future Luna." He told me - repeatedly. But he didn't keep me from my morning runs and daily meditation, I definitely needed that being in this type of environment and with the events that were coming up in the future.

Suddenly I receive a call from Scarlett. Phoebe had another vision. The vision unfortunately showed that the battle was to take place 4 days from now at dawn. Time to get to Blackrose immediately.

Dad came in early to solidify the alliance between Silver Tide and Blackrose officially. I decided to be there for that. I wanted to see my efforts through to the end - with or without Callum's approval.

"Alpha Scarlett and Raphael, we came as quickly as we could." Eva greets first as she see me, Callum by her side and the rest of the crowd behind her...I recognize her parents from the photos I've seen, though I've never seen them in person.

"Alpha Blackrose, I'm happy to finally meet you in person." Eva's dad greets, and I shake his outstretched hand.

"As well you, Alpha Gray. We wouldn't be here without your diligence to keeping peace." I reply.

"I am just happy to help, and that my daughter was available to bring you the message just at the right time."

"You have done an amazing job with raising your daughter. She has become not only a close ally but someone I can call a friend." I flash a quick smile in her direction.

"Thank you very much, she's spoken very highly of you."

"Let's move this meeting to our office shall we? We have much to discuss." I continue, and we head upstairs promptly to discuss not only alliance but strategy, my mate helping shed light on his former packs typically attack patterns while Iris and Jared Williams, counsel elders representing the witches and mages joined us to talk about how they were going to assist and their own fighting strategies.

Getting everyone to Blackrose was a feat in itself. We staggered most coming in by plane over multiple days at different times with a variety of vehicles to either pick them up or rent. A small group from Silver Tide drove in but that was just my brother Asher with some warriors. We wanted to try and keep as much movement of people off of radar as possible - difficult when you are bringing in right around 50 people.

After everyone arrived, training began for the rest of the people that have arrived. We all need to be on the same page when it comes to this battle.

"Sanguis Silence is here, Alpha Blackrose." Romain informs Scarlett.

"Have everyone hold their positions, Gamma Cavalier." Scarlett exclaims while Callum and I maintain our positions in the shadows. I have been practicing my powers for months so I would be prepared for this battle. As soon as I hear that Sanguis Silence has crossed into the territory, I send a simple text to Ethan to alert him Sanguis Silence is here. Silver Tide, New Dawn and Tidewater pack members are hiding in the shadows just outside the territory ready for the signal to edge closer to the battle.

My attention is snapped back in Scarlett's direction.

"Alpha Devlin, I presume." Scarlett hisses.

"The infamous Alpha Blackrose. My, my, it's a not-so-pleasure to finally meet you."

"The feeling is quite mutual - trust me. What are you doing trespassing on my territory?"

"Pack domination." He states matter-of-factly - like he has not a care in the world.