Chapter fourteen

• Dedicated to Amber Malik

Authors note

Guy on Guy... sorry I had to do it for my bestie <3... Any way the story is getting better I hope... No one comments -.- anyway I hope you loves cause I do Xx

Chloe XoxO

*Chloe's POV*

"Okay Zayn truth or dare?" Harry asked with a cheeky grin on his face... Oh god.

"Um... Truth" He said looking at Harry.

Harry smirked and looked at Liam "Have you ever kissed Liam?" He asked like it was a simple question. Liam went red and the hole of the group saw it.

"Yes and I have no shame in it" Zayn said winking at Liam. Harry smiled and Liam glraed at him.

"Well its my turn... Raquel truth or dare?" He asked.

"Um Truth Zaynie" She said smiling.

"Is Harrys penis huge or small" He asked smiling.

"Um thats classified info Zayn" She said blushing.

"Ha! You need to eat a spoonful of cinamon" Zayn yelled out. Raquel got up and walked into the kitchen we all followed her as Harry glared at him. She put cinamon on the spoon and stuck it in her mouth, going into a coughing fit as soon as she closed her lips. Harry ran to the cupboard and got a glass out filling it with water and gove it to her, she swalloed greatfully and kissed Harry on the mouth. She walked up to Zayn and thew the rest of the water into his face, everyone laughed there heads off even Zayn. We kept playing again but none were intresting to say but when it came back to Zayn...

"Truth or dare Zayn?" Harry asked

"Truth Haz" Zayn said he was finally dry

"Will you ever get married?" Harry asked looking at Zayn, Zayn then looked at Amber and smiled she went bright. OMG.

"I dibs made of honor!" Louis yelled out standing up.

"Yes Louis you will look amazing in a dress" I said causing people to laugh, I looked at Niall who has been looking at me all day... Yes we have been playing Truth or Dare all day. and he smiled slightly. At least we were getting along now.

"Louis if i ever get married my girls will be in charge of me wedding" Amber said laughing at Louis.

He glared at her and I cracked it, Niall also started to laugh. I turned to look at Niall and he stopped laughing, he still had a massive grin on his face.

"Lets play the game" Niall said

"I just want to party" Raquel said. Harry looked to her and nodded, everyone agreed even Liam. Harry jumped up and cranked the tunes, Liam ran and got the booze, Niall went and grabbed food for the party and Zayn set the Wii dance up. I stood up and realized that me and my girls were in our Pj's, I blushed and talk a step forward I fell and was caught. I looked up expecting to see Niall but only saw Liam and him looking worried.

"Are you okay?" He asked pulling me up. I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Liam stop worring im fine" I said pulling out of his arms and looking around my eyes landed on a sad looking Niall.

*Niall's POV*

All day today I couldn't stop thinking of Chloe I was so angry at myself for hurting her and I was angry at her for not wanting me like I wanted her. I looked away from her for a second and Liam had his arms around her waist and they were pretty close, she kissed his cheek and my heart broke. She moved out of his arms and looked at me, she smiled slightly and sat back down on the couch. Tashie came over to Chloe and gove her a drink I assume rum, or beer or voldka something like that, Tashie turned her head to look at me and Chloe whispered something into her ear and her eyes turned sad. I stood up and walked into the kitchen trying to ignore Zayn and Amber screaming through the house. Louis came into the kitchen with his hair all over the place.