"Don't tell anyone. Cuz if you do I'll rip that red hair off your head and feed it to you for breakfast!" Mike says giving Kieth a death share. Kieth gulps and nods his head in agreement

"Well, its almost time for me to go. I should probably homage sure that everything is ready." I say. Mike nods and goes up to our room. Kieth looks at me with a pale face.

"Drake, you don't have a mental disorder do you? Because not even someone who lost the ability to feel fear would go to a place where six kids were MURDERED! BY YOURSELF! AT MIDNIGHT!" He says. I quickly cover his mouth.

"Shhhh. Nobody besides you, me and Mike knows about me sneaking off to Freddy's and I swear to God if you blow my cover, I will be the youngest person in this neighborhood to get arrested. Got that?" I say giving him a death stare. And it looks like it worked. Kieth was quivering.

"Okay, okay. Just stop making your eyes glow purple. I hate when you do that. It's like your possessed or something." He says. My face softens and I quickly run off to the bathroom. One look in the mirror and I feel like punching myself in the eye.

"Shit, no no no! This can't be happening, not again, not again!" I say to myself pulling my hair. Then the purple starts to glow brighter and brighter and the bathroom light seems to go darker, until all I can see it a bright purple light in the mirror in a dark room.

"Whats happening to me?" I say closing my eyes and holding the sides of my head.

"Drake? Drake yoh in there?" I hear Mike say from outaide the door.

"No, Mike stay away. Please, don't open the door!" I say, but being the disobedient boy he is, he opens the door and sees me on the floor, holding my head in a dark room with a purple glowing eye. He stares at me, shocked.

"It's, its happening again... but this is worse." He says. After a minute he comes to sit next to me and wrapping his hands around me softly. "But you'll be fine Drake." He says I start to calm down and take a few deep breaths. I look up and notice the room is lit up again. I pull away and look in the mirror. It's still purple. But not glowing at least.

"You need to get some fresh air tonight. So be sure to take a long walk to Freddy's, okay?" He says softly. I smile and nod slowly. The two of us then get up and walk out the bathroom to the dinner table.

▪▪▪10:45 PM

It's time. Me, Mike and Kieth, who offered to help us, started setting up everything. Pretty soon everything's in place and I'm ready to sneak out. I grab a hoodie and my backpack and sneak through the basement doors and walk to Freddy's. The night is cold, dark and the air is fresh. I love it. It doesnt take too long before I get to Freddy's. And as I suspected, its empty. I get out the keys to the parts and service and unlock it, walk in, close the door and turn on my flashlight. I then reach for my crowbar and look towards the gap between the wall and the metal door.

"Right, time to get to work." I say. I then hook the crowbar to the small gap between the door and pull. It takes about ten minutes of pulling for me to open the door by only an inch. I groan and reach in my bag for anything I could use... Nothing.

"God damnit!" I say. I take a breath and look for my packet of Lays and a blueberry soda. But as I reach I trip and fall on the hard concrete.

"Ow! The hell?" I mutter. I then look back at what I tripped on. Lubricating oil...

'Lubricating oil? Why would they have this?' I say in my head. That's when I realise. The animatronics could get rusty at the joints, so they need something to make sure they bend properly.

'THATS IT!'

I grab the oil and run my fingers along where the door bends until I find a hinge. Then I take the bottle and apply the oil to the hinge. I then do the same with the other hinge.

"Hopefully this works." I say to myself before putting my hand on the door. I let out a breath before I pull, and the door opens.

"Yes!" I say pumping my fists in the air triumphantly. I open the door a little bit more so I can get inside the room. It's extremely dark in there, so dark that I can't even see my own hair in front of my face. I go back into the parts and service room and get my flashlight, but before I can see anything on that room, the torch goes off. I try to find my way around the room, but I trip and lose my torch.

"Damnit." I say crawling around for my flashlight. I find it and manage to turn it on, but the moment I do, my eyes are greeted with a sight that nearly made my heart jump out my chest, a sight that evokes my nightmares. Something that makes me regret coming back here...

CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!!!!

A/N

Hi everyone, I'm back. No, I'm not dead if anyone's wondering. I needed to get a bunch of stuff in order before I could write again. I hope you all enjoyed the chapter.

(What do you guys think happened after Drake turned on the light? Comment below.)

SHUT IT! You're not supposed to be here!

(Kev...)

GET OUT OF MY HEAD! NOW! Sorry about that, voices. I feel like I'm Drake soetimes. Anyway, I'll try to update soon. Bye.