"I want to tell you, but maybe some other time. Would that be ok?"

"Of course that's ok. I think we are going to be great friends, so we have all the time in the world." And I mean every word of that.

"I think she would have really liked you." He murmurs.

When he wasn't looking I go to get a cookie, but he cuts me off. Smack.

"Ow. Why'd you hit me with the spoon?" I asked incredulously.

"We might be becoming fast friends, but that does not give you special privileges with the cookies." He responds sternly, but I see the mischief in his eyes.

"What do I have to do for a cookie?" I say seductively walking up closer and closer.

"Well...ummm...there is...there is..." he begins stumbling over his words.

I get even closer, and it backs him all the way against the counter. Got it. I snag a cookie and take off.

"Hey!" He yells out.

"Call me the cookie monster." I laugh and run off to the barstool around the island.

Damn good cookie though. Staying around here might cause me to gain weight if he always cooks.

"Is there any chance you can make something special for me?" I ask seriously.

"Anything you'd like."

"Anything?"

"Sure."

"Well, I can't pick just one. Let's see. There's Italian Crème Cake, Snickerdoodles, Key Lime Pie, Million Dollar Pie, cherry cobbler and plain NY-style cheesecake."

"You have a sweet tooth don't you."

"I suppose you're right. I like sweet and salty, but not much on bitter, sour or super hot. Mildly hot is ok - just not super spicy."

"Very specific tastes, huh?"

"I just know what I like and don't like." And right now I just might like you way more than I should.

Early the next morning, we get up before everyone so we can 'doctor' the doughnuts. Everyone is told last night that they shouldn't eat the doughnuts in the box. Those were special for Julian. Sienna and I took the doughnuts hiding in my room to the kitchen, and we piped the mayonnaise into the doughnuts. We put them back in the box and set them on the counter. This is going to be epic.

Once again, everyone is down for breakfast. Noticing that Julian isn't down yet, I sat back eagerly waiting for him to come down. Of course as soon as he entered the kitchen, he went straight for the box of doughnuts. Luckily he didn't ask any questions, because I would have blown my own prank.

"son of a-!!!"(spitting and gagging sounds) You monsters!! How could you do this to a donut!!! (More spitting and gagging)Goddess that's disgusting!! It should be a crime!! (Sink sprayer noise as he rinses out mouth) you should be ashamed of yourselves!!!"

"What is it this time?" Romain asks.

"Mayonnaise in the crème-filled doughnuts." Sienna answers.

"You two are evil." Brazil grins pointing at the two of us, with Julian still trying to get the taste of mayonnaise out of his mouth.

"Tu me fatigues!" Julian yells and stomps out of the kitchen, as we all start to laugh.

"Who messed with his doughnuts? He usually only uses French when he's really upset." Scarlett inquires.