Chapters 421 - 425

Start from the beginning

"With your assurance, I am a bit more relieved." Gu Li Sheng smiled weakly. It had only been through Fan Jin that he realised Jun Xie's current predicament in the Zephyr Academy.

He really had not expected the Li Zi Mu that he had offhandedly picked would be the main instigator behind all this turmoil.

After knowing the full picture, all of Fan Jin's doubts were cleared. Realising that Gu Li Sheng was the one who put Jun Xie into the Beast Spirit faculty, he had stated that he would definitely keep an eye out for Jun Xie there. After receiving a few more words of caution from Gu Li Sheng, Fan Jin left the Spirit Healer faculty.

Gu Li Sheng was deep in thought. Whereas, Li Zi Mu who was still caught up in glee at his new position, was completely oblivious to the fact that he had greatly angered the last person he should displease even the slightest in the Spirit Healer faculty. What awaited before him in the Zephyr Academy was not the fame and fortune he envisioned, but utter failure and an absolute crushing defeat.

~

~

~

Chapter 422 : Beast Spirit Faculty (1)

That very afternoon, Jun Wu Xie put on the Beast Spirit faculty's jade emblem and was accompanied by Fan Jin as they made their way towards the Beast Spirit faculty's campus. Due to Fan Jin's presence, the other disciples did not dare to be overly brazen with their actions. They had only gathered together in groups whispering to each other while they pointed repeatedly at Jun Xie standing beside Fan Jin. However, what was being said among themselves could not be heard.

The junior and senior disciples in the Beast Spirit faculty were taught separately and after Fan Jin brought Jun Xie to the class for the newly admitted disciples, his face was etched with worry.

"Little Xie, I'll be going now. If anyone says anything unbearable, do not take it to heart. And if anyone bullies you, just tell me about it and I'll teach them a lesson." Fan Jin said, shaking his fist visibly before the other disciples in the class. Fan Jin had always been known to be peace loving but in view of Jun Xie's predicament, he was prepared to defend Jun Xie even if his reputation was to be damaged.

He would only have to wait for the day that Jun Xie succeeded and their grievances would all be righted.

Jun Wu Xie looked at Fan Jin, and she suddenly thought that he was very similar to Qiao Chu before she nodded slightly.

Fan Jin spoke a while more before he left, his brow still creased in worry.

Fan Jin had just stepped away when the whole classroom, who had been wary of Fan Jin and had kept their silence, heard a voice suddenly exclaim loudly.

"I was just thinking who that was, and it turns out to be the Zephyr Academy's most shameless. So, you couldn't get into the Spirit Healer faculty and have condescended yourself to come to the Beast Spirit faculty? I had thought that anyone who was thrown out of the Spirit Healer faculty were immediately expelled from the Zephyr Academy altogether. It seems I was wrong." A youth with a sneering smile said while looking at Jun Wu Xie and she recognised him to be one of the youths from the group who had confronted her in the dining hall with Li Zi Mu.

"That depends on who you are talking about though. If you manage to grab on certain right connections, nothing is impossible. You are talking about the Headmaster's son after all. He just has to open his mouth to plead a little and he would be able to keep anyone he wants within the Zephyr Academy! Didn't you hear, Senior Fan had said it before all of us here that if any of us dared to bully Jun Xie, he will teach us a lesson you know?" Another youth quipped. Although neither of them intended to lay their hands on Jun Xie this time, the daggers they shot from their eyes were obvious for all to see.