Chapters 411 - 415

Start from the beginning

A whole group of youths surrounding Jun Xie completely, and creating such a mess. If it was just an apology they seeked, they wouldn't have needed to create such a mess.

But.....

"What do you mean by stealing Zi Mu's position? Jun Xie was the disciple that Master Gu had picked, I do not want all of you spouting all this nonsense." Fan Jin said with a deep frown.

"Senior Fan, you do not know?" The youths asked upon hearing Fan Jin's words, their eyes suddenly shining in hope.

They had just been thinking, that Fan Jin had always been known upright and fought for justice. How would he choose to stand up for such a despicable miscreant like Jun Xie? It seemed like Senior Fan was still unaware of what has happened!

"Know what?" Fan Jin asked impatiently. He had been training the whole morning in the Beast Spirit faculty and had just finished. He did not hear anything of the tumultuous news that had spread throughout the whole Zephyr Academy that morning.

~

~

~

Chapter 412 : Defamation (4)

"Master Gu kicked Jun Xie out of the Spirit Healer faculty early this morning and said that Jun Xie was not a disciple of the Spirit Healer faculty at all. The real disciple that Master Gu selected was Zi Mu. You can look here Senior Fan, Zi Mu is wearing the jade emblem symbolic of the Spirit Healer faculty, and Master Gu had personally pinned it on him." The youths hurried pushed Li Zi Mu to the front, who had been hiding at the back of the crowd all this time.

Li Zi Mu's skinny body when pushed to face up to Fan Jin's towering frame immediately went limp.

Li Zi Mu might have been smug about having been accepted into the Spirit Healer faculty, but he still did not dare face up to Fan Jin squarely.

Fan Jin's brow furrowed as he stared at the weak and frightened Li Zi Mu before him. Although his eyes were filled with disdain at Li Zi Mu's actions, he was certain that the jade emblem on his chest was indeed from the Spirit Healer faculty.

What was going on here?

Fan Jin remembered very clearly. On the night before the new disciples were admitted, Gu Li Sheng had asked Fan Jin to see him at the Spirit Healer faculty and said to him that he had set his eye on an applicant who had enrolled into the Zephyr Academy a couple of days ago. He was waiting for the new disciples to be admitted and would bring that disciple straight into the Spirit Healer faculty. Gu Li Sheng had explicitly said the two words "Jun Xie" and there was definitely no mention of anything near Li Zi Mu.

Even the uniform that Jun Xie was wearing was claimed by Fan Jin himself and he had handed them to Jun Xie together with the Spirit Healer faculty jade emblem.

That had only been barely half a day ago! How did things become like this?

"What's your name?" Fan Jin stared at Li Zi Mu and asked.

"Li..... Li Zi Mu." Li Zi Mu was quivering under Fan Jin's stare.

"Your jade emblem was given to you by Master Gu?" Fan Jin asked again.

Li Zi Mu nodded while trembling, and he stuttered as he replied: "It..... it was pinned by..... by my Master himself....."

Fan Jin's frown grew deeper.

He knew his memory was fine. But things have gotten so confusing. The boy standing before him was totally useless, he was even unable to stand upright before him, and he was the disciple that Uncle Gu had set his sights on and decided to carefully nurture with all his heart? That was not possible!