After they left I checked the time. It was currently 3.30 ,meaning I don't have much time left. I told my assistant that I will be going home early.

I drove home and went inside. Aunt Uchiha greeted me.

"Oh _____, welcome back. I've prepared everything. Did you eat lunch should I cut some fruits?"

"No, no aunt Uchiha, I had lunch at the studio. I'll go and take a shower."

"Ok then, I'll get going ______."

"Take care, aunt. Have a safe trip home."

"Sure, dear."

After Aunt Uchiha left, I went in for a quick shower. I breath out a sigh of relief. After the shower I dried myself and started dressing up for the party.

It was currently 6:00 and I finish everything but something happen, the zipper got stuck. I was struggling until I heard the sound of the front door closing. I was still struggling until from the mirror I saw Kai looking at me with his eyes wide open.

"Um.... Can you p-please help me with these?"

*Cheeks redden*

"S-sure."

He helped me zipped up but when he touch my skin I flinch.

"Done."

"Thank you."

"I'll be waiting downstairs,come quickly."

With that said he went downstairs in a speed of light. I was also embarrassed, I caught a hold of myself and grab my purse and follow him.

______________________________________

Kai p.o.v:

Shit... She look so gorgeous. I almost lost control of myself. I couldn't bear it so I ran down like a speed of light. I was so embarrassed. I went to the kitchen to drink a glass of water, I heard footsteps coming down so I put down the glass and went out to the living room until I look up. My jaw drop. She was so beautiful.

 She was so beautiful

"Kai? Hello?"

I woke up from my daydreaming to find her in front of me.

" Is there anything on me? You've been staring at me without blinking for 10 minutes straight."

"Nothing,let's go."

With that said,she and I both drove to the party.

______________________________________

At the party~

Kai's p.o.v:

"Happy Birthday Brooklyn."

"Thanks. Oh my.. look who's here.. Mr. Kai Hiwatari,the aloof guy."

"Shut up you lame guy. Here's your gift."