𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 ?

Start from the beginning

i gulped nervously and shook my head. she cocked her eyebrow and reached into my pockets taking out a piece of crumpled paper that had the brunette's number on it.

"baby i just forgot to throw it, i promise you i wasn't going to keep it." i quickly explained before she could question me.

"princess, i love you okay ? i would never in a billion years ever cheat on you or love anyone else except our future kids, my family and our dogs."

"what i'm trying to say is that, you're the only girl i'll ever have my eyes on, you've set the standards so far up, i don't think any other girl could ever reach it."

her features soon soften as she lunged onto me for a hug. "i love you." she mumbled clear enough for it to be heard.

"i love you more princess." i smiled and rubbed her back comfortingly. she pulled away and kissed my lips, but before i could pull her in for another kiss, she backed away ghosting our lips.

"please forgive me, i'll do anything."

"anything ?" she asked and smirked which made me nod in response. she held both my cheeks and peck my lips before walking up to our bedroom with her hips swaying.

the smirk had told me everything. i knew what was going to happen next but i wasn't ready for what i'm about to receive.

i jogged up the stairs and opened the door slightly peeking inside the room. when nailea wasn't at sight, i fully went in the room and closed the door. i plopped onto the bed waiting for nailea to come out at any moment now.

it has been a few minutes and nailea still hadn't come out. i was starting to worry which made me get up to check on her, but before i could get on my feet, nailea came out wearing a red lingerie.

she stood there with a smirk seeing my reaction. she then slowly walked over to me and sat on my lap, she placed her hand around my shoulder and ran her other hand down to my chest and then back up to my face, caressing my cheek gently.

i was still at shock. it wasn't like i've never seen her in lingerie, it's just that it's been quite sometime since she worn one.

i felt a pair of lips on my neck which made me snap out of my trance. "i don't like the way you were letting the girl touch you" inbetween every word there's a kiss to my neck.

"maybe if i made these they'll know to back off" she didn't wait for an answer, and instead suck and bite my skin again, until purple-reddish marks start to appear where she traced.

"fuck...nai" i moaned out while she held onto my shoulders to prevent from falling. i felt myself getting hard as she kept on grinding her clothed heat on my crotch.

she pulled away and stood up which made me look up to her in confusion. "take all of your clothes off." she instructed.

i quickly took off my clothes leaving me in my sports bra and boxers. i sat back down and watched her walk over to the closet to grab something.

she was holding a handcuff with a smirk plastered on her face. "w-what's that for baby ?" i mentally cursed to myself for stuttering. she chuckled in response as she casually swung the handcuff on her finger.