𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 ?

Start from the beginning

which she successfully did.

"excuse me ? who the hell do you think you are." nailea stood up and took a step closer towards the brunette. jennie had her arms folded while a smirk was plaster across her face.

i quickly stood up and separated both girls so that they couldn't create an even more bigger scene. "you should go." i stared at her waiting for her to leave.

she scoffed in response and rolled her eyes more towards nailea. she then brought back her attention towards me and smiled flirtatiously as she put her hand on my shoulder rubbing it softly.

she then stuffed a paper in my pocket and whispered "call me if you ever get bored of her." she then look back at nailea and smirked towards her and then winked at me before walking away with her hips swaying.

i turned back to face nailea only to be met with an empty space. when i saw that she was ahead of me i quickly took the bags and caught up to her not wanting to get lost in this big ass shopping mall.

when we had arrived inside my car, i started the engine and drove off. the whole car ride was silent, i didn't dare to make a single sound because i was scared she might get mad at me.

when we were stopped by the red light, i gulped and took a deep breath before reaching over for her hand that were resting on her lap. she looked over at me and rolled her eyes, snatching her hands away from me.

"baby are you mad at me ?" i spoke up.  

silence.

once the red light turned into a green one i didn't waste anytime and drove off. "i'm sorry if i did anything to upset you. please forgive me."

i was met with silence once again.

at this point all i could do was sigh and deal with the undeserving silent treatment i was getting all the way back home, because if i were to push her for an answer i knew i'd be setting myself up for an even bigger mess.

-

when we arrived home, nailea didn't bother sparing me a glance, and if i'm being honest it kind of hurts me a little. just a little.

i watched nailea walked towards the kitchen to grab a water, i decided to take that as my opportunity to trap her so that i could make it up to her.

i sneakily went behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist startling her slightly. she tried wriggling out of my grip  and successfully did it, but before she could leave i grabbed her wrist and pulled her closer towards me.

"baby please forgive me, you're killing me with this silent treatment." i pouted.

suddenly a smirk crept onto her face. "you want me to forgive you ?" i smiled and nodded instantly in response.

she placed her finger on my shoulder and trailed them down to my chest slowly. "do you think you deserve to be forgiven ?" i tilted my head in confusion at what she meant.

i mean i hadn't done anything wrong. have i ?

i hesitantly nodded my head in response which made her let out a chuckle. "you still have her number don't you ?"