Page 8: The little boy by the streets

Start from the beginning

{Name} said, while looking determined at Kyojuro. Rengoku was proud, not only did he underestimate her beauty but she had courage and determination. Something women don't seem to have.

"..."

There was silence among them, all of them looking at {Name} with admiration. It was rare to see someone who cares about their family these days, because of their background of course.

"AMAZING!"

Kyojuro suddenly yelled, which made Mitsuri grab onto {Name}'s back and Senjuro grab onto Mitsuri's back out of surprise. {Name} just moved away from her seatmate a little.

"Your determination leaves me to no choice but to train you harder Kamado-san! I will make sure that you are prepared of what it is to come in the final selection! Now do 100 laps around the house!"

.
.
.

Sunset was breaking and {Name} was exhausted to say the least. She didn't know if she could go to tokyo to go to her inn. She laid on the ground with Mitsuri. Arms and legs spread wide. Sweat dripping down.

"Good job both of you! You have improved Mitsuri-san! and Kamado-san, you have impressed me despite your lack of experience! Tomorrow same time! Be ready!"

"Yes, Master!"

Both of them said. Suddenly, out of nowhere, Kyojuro went in between the girls and laid down as well. Same position.

"What...are you doing master?"

{Name} asked with Mitsuri trying not to laugh.

'Don't laugh, Don't laugh, Don't laugh!'

Mitsuri yelled at her mind.

"Ha! Ha! You girls look like you were having fun in the ground! So I wanted to join!"

'Does it look like we were having fun?!'

{Name} and Mitsuri yelled in their minds at the same time.

"Ugh..."

{Name} sat up.

"I still need to do my job, Those trinkets won't sell by themselves.."

She tried to stand up, but her legs were too weak, She almost fell if it wasn't for Kyojuro's foot pushing her left butt cheek and Mitsuri using her foot to push her right butt cheek to stand.
(Friendship ✨G O A L S✨)

"You look like you were about to fall on me Kamado-san! We can't have that! You can do it! Just believe in yourself!"

"Yeah {Name}! Believe in yourself!"

{Name} was too tired to listen but she kept walking, limping in someways. Senjuro came out of the house to give them a glass of water.

{Name} took one and felt refreshen.

"Thank you for the training today, Master. May we do it again tomorrow."

Kyojuro let out a happy hmph, clearly satisfied seeing {Name} work her hardest.

"{Name}-chan? Are you sure you can walk properly? Do you want me to come with you?"