Later, the nurse came to give her an injection. She didn't know if there was any pain-relieving ingredient in the injection water, and the palm of her hand was no longer too painful, so she felt a little more relaxed.

    After eating breakfast and taking medicine, Lu Yuanzhou held a tablet beside her and watched gossip with her.

    At nine o'clock, Lan Hua used the work account of Chuxiu's studio to update a Weibo, detailing Chuxiu's injury and her current mental condition, but not mentioning Chuxiu's love affair.

    It was not that Lan Hua deliberately refused to admit it, but that she left the confession of love to Chu Xiu to do.

    "You don't need to introduce the identity of President Lu directly at this time. At that time, there may be a sunspot who said that you took the opportunity to pay attention to the hot blog. Anyway, everyone already knows what is going on. You can just admit it in a cryptic manner." Said on the phone.

    After hanging up the phone, Chu Xiu looked at Lu Yuanzhou quite entangledly. Lu Yuanzhou was playing with his phone, turning on Weibo, with a smile at the corner of his eyes, then looked up at her and found that she was also looking at him, so he said nothing. , Leaning over and holding her mouth is a deep kiss.

    Chu Xiu, who was simply taken advantage of, said:...

    "Don't make trouble, I'm thinking about it." She was giving an injection with one hand, and the other was the size of a steamed bun. She had no hands to push him away, so she could only give a verbal warning.

    Lu Yuanzhou laughed and whispered: "You have to stare at me to think about things?"

    "Smelly beautiful." Chu Xiu said disgustedly, motioning for him to spread his palms flat, palms facing upwards, and then she cautiously placed her broken hand on his palms. "Take a picture and post on Weibo."

    Lu Yuanzhou understood her meaning, and the corners of his mouth and eyes were full of happiness.

    At half past nine, Chu Xiu updated his Weibo, with only one simple sentence and one photo.

    "Thank you for your concern, I am fine now, but this hand is temporarily unusable." In the

    photo is her injured hand wrapped in thick gauze, and the one holding her injured hand is a big man's hand. .

    As soon as she posted this Weibo, many netizens left messages below, wishing her a speedy recovery, very heartwarming. There are also sharp-eyed, and you can see the connotation in the photo at a glance.

    "Is there anyone like me who wants to know whose big hand belongs to?"

    "Does it still need to ask? Of course Mr. Lu's such a beautiful hand."

    "Emma, I'm so touched, this is ready to hold my hand." Does Zhishou live with his son?"

    "Cultural people upstairs!"

    "So this is showing affection in secret?"

    "This is obviously

    showing affection in an upright manner!" "Mr. Lu is a proper rich man." , Sister Chu is going to marry into a rich family?"

    "Isn't this the real version     of'rich family tyrants always fall in love with me"!"

    "I'm sour."

    "I'm also sour!"

    ...

Lu Yuanzhou not only held it. Looking at the reply on the tablet, he was in a good mood to read it out one by one, and he would comment on it as he read it, making Chu Xiu amused.