41-end

return

Dressed as the squeamish bag of the villain's boss

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 41

    "The well-known actress Chu Xiu had a serious car accident in Nancheng last night. The same car was Lu Yuanzhou, the chairman of the Lu Group. As of press time, Chu Xiu's injuries are still unknown."

    "The actress Chu Xiu suffered a serious car accident and the man who was in the same car was Lu Yuanzhou. The big boss of the group, the suspected love affair has been exposed."

    "The wealthy son Lu Yuanzhou angrily scolds the reporter for love."

    …There

    are various accident news surrounding the two people on the Internet, but there is only one central idea: Chu Xiu had a car accident, and then accidentally exposed his love affair.

    During this period of time, Chu Xiu's hot search has been a lot, leaving a deep impression on the people who eat melons, so the entertainment news about her is not low.

    So the hot people started to jump out.

    A big V in the circle broke the news that the love affair between Chu Xiu and Lu Yuanzhou is no longer a secret in the entertainment industry.

    In addition to gossip and emotional issues, there are also netizens who are concerned about Chu Xiu's injury.

    "Serious car accident? How serious is it? Don't Chu Xiu's team come out to explain it?"

    "I heard that a reporter saw it at the scene. Chu Xiu's hand seemed to be stuck with an iron rod. She and Mr. Lu were covered in blood. It’s very scary.”

    “One night passed. Isn’t it out of danger? Didn’t an insider come out and talk about it?”

    “My friend is a nurse at the hospital. I heard that there were many reporters around the door. Mr. Lu was furious, yes. The reporter lost his temper and was very scary."

    "When it is so urgent, you are surrounded by reporters. Anyone will get angry. Does the media care about the safety of others for the news? Contempt."

    "The same contempt!

    " Do you still remember the photo in the club that Chu Xiu first appeared in the hot search? Everyone guessed that the tall figure from the back was King Gu, and now the truth is finally revealed, that person is Mr. Lu!"

    "Not long ago, there was news that President Lu invested in Chu Xiu's new drama in order to chase stars. Now, isn't it a face-slap? He is obviously a girlfriend, and he is also a star chaser."

    "Aren't celebrities falling in love like this? True or false. Yes, it’s not the first day I met this.”

    ...

    Internet netizens kept talking about it. Chu Xiu was still receiving anti-inflammatory injections in the ward. After getting up this morning, after the anesthesia effect subsided, her left hand was sore that she was uneasy and uneasy. Dare to be too obvious, afraid that Lu Yuanzhou will be worried when he sees it.

    But Lu Yuanzhou didn't say anything. He just sat on the bed, held her in his arms, and kissed her on the cheek from time to time, as if he was smoothing a small animal, comforting her silently.