Loo Loo Land

Can we all agree that Stolas has an amazing singing voice? Ahh 😍

"M&M, Bas, get in here! We're going to Loo Loo Land!" Blitzo said with a megaphone. "Loo Loo Land?" Moxie asked, opening the door as Millie just busted her head through the glass. "Loo Loo Land?!" She asked excitedly as I giggled a bit. "Loo Loo Land!" Blitzo replied with a smile. "Shut the fuck up!" Luna shouted as we made our way to the van. We headed to Loo Loo Land as Blitzo explained that Stolas was paying us to be bodyguards.

I did want to do it, but a job is a job. We were all in suits and sunglasses as Millie and Moxie hid while Blitzo and I are walking with Stolas. "Now remember, this is work and work only. Me and my crew are not here to satisfy your perverted bird needs, alright?" Blitzo said as I crossed my arms. "Dad, do we have to-" "Hold it right there, sweetie." Blitzo said gently before turning to Stolas.

"If you you try fucking my little ass in that park, I swear-" "You are so cute when you are serious. But maybe I don't want you today. Maybe I want your cutie little employee." Stolas said and ran a finger under my chin as I grew flustered. "Oh hell no!" Blitzo said and swatted his hand away from me. "I'm actually going to be sick." I heard Octavia say as I straightened myself out.

Loo Loo popped out of nowhere as I bumped into Blitzo. Octavia talked about Loo Loo Land being a shameless spin off of Lucifer's popular, Loo Loo World before walking off with Stolas. "That girl is creepy, huh?" Loo Loo asked as I crossed my arms. "Wait till her dad tries to diddle your hole." Blitzo said as we followed Stolas. "Would you like anything, Bas?" Blitzo asked as he walked over to a stand.

"I could go for a drink." I said, rubbing my arm. He smiled and paid for two cups, handing me one as I sipped what seemed to be apple juice. "Awe, I haven't had this since I was a kid." I said happily with a smile. "And it's really nice to be here again, though it's a little more creepy than I remember." I said as we walked around. I look over and saw a stuffed cat as I bit my lip.

Blitzo looked at me then smirked and walked over. He paid for a game and ended up winning. He pointed to the cat I was spying and walked over, holding it out to me. "Oh, Blitzo, you didn't have to." I said with a smile and gently took it. "Hey, think of it as a reward for all your hard work at I.M.P." He said with a smile as we saw Millie and Moxie. "I'll be right back." He said as I nodded. I kept an eye out, protecting Stolas even though I could careless for the guy.

"We have the first watch." He said with a smile as we followed Stolas and kept an eye on him and Octavia. "Oh, look! You used to cry such tears of joy at this show." Stolas said as he gestured to the circus tent. I remember the scary fucking animatronic clown. "I hate that fucking clown." All three of us said at the same time.

"Oh, Blitzy, Bassy, I need my bodyguards please." Stolas said as we look over to see a bunch of small imps have him with a bag over his head and his hands tied. I sighed and shot one, causing it to explode. The others looked at their dead comrade with shock then scattered, dropping Stolas. I spun my gun onto my back as I walked over, pulling the bag off his head.

"Ooo, I quite enjoy this view. Maybe you could join Blitzy and us for some...special time." He said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes with a groan and a light blush before cutting his hands free. I let him get up since I would've been useless to it. I'm just a few inches smaller than Blitzo and Blitzo hardly stands at his hips. We headed to the circus tent as the show started.

There was some asshole trying to stab Stolas as I blew his brains out, causing people to scream. "My, what good aim you have, Bassy." Stolas said as I gritted my teeth. I will not fall for some cheating rich ass snob (though I myself have after hearing him sing 🥰). "Ugh, I can't do this anymore!" Octavia said as she walked out. "I have Octavia." I told Blitzo as he nodded.

"Be careful, Bas." He said as I smiled. "Aren't I always?" I asked with a smile and followed Octavia. "What did you want?" She asked with an attitude. "Look, I have and want nothing to do with your father. That's all on Blitzo. Which kinda upsets me." I said admittedly as I walked over and sat in the rotating apple with her. "Why? Do you like Blitzo?" She asked as I looked away.

"I have for a while now. Ever since I joined I.M.P. But I guess he has other plans. I mean he shows some affection towards me, but it gets hard when your father comes into the picture. No offense." I said then sighed. "None taken. My mum and dad have been fighting since she found out about my dad sleeping with your boss." She said sadly.

"I know it's Hell, but that's not healthy. Not when you're in the picture. I mean you're their kid. Your father should be out screwing another person if he's married and has a kid. It's just not right. Even for Hell." I said softly and crossed my arms. "Well, that's my dad. He wasn't always like this." She said as I nodded. "Well, all dads change somehow. At least down here they do." I said with a sigh.

"Tell ya what. Whenever you need someone to talk to or need a place to go to relax and rant, I'm always free." I said with a smile and handed a card with my phone number. I saw Stolas with a sad and worried look. "I'll be right outside, alright?" I asked softly as she nodded. I got out as I walked past Stolas. "Make her happy." I said sternly with a glare even though it's probably not very threatening me being small.

After a while Stolas walked out with a smiling Octavia in his arms as I smiled. "That's better." I said and guarded them through the park as everything was on fire. "So, what would you like to do now?" Stolas asked her. "Oh, can we go to Stylish of Coals? They sell weird taxidermies there." Octavia said as Stolas looked confused and weirded out.

"Hmmm, okay?" He said as Octavia started laughing. "Thanks, dad. You're okay sometimes." She said as I shrugged. Better than not being at least sometimes okay. "Thank you, Via. Thank you. And thank you, Basile, for trying to cheer her up." He said with a soft and genuine smile as I shrugged. "I'm quite found of her. She's cool." I said with a smile when there was an explosion.

Moxie, Millie, and Blitzo all crashed next to us. "Way to ruin another good thing, sir." Moxie said as he lifted his head up. "Worth it. That slutty toy clown had it coming." Blitzo said as I giggled a softly and helped everyone up. "Well, I guess I better get them some help. Hey, I see ya later Octavia." I said with a smile and waved before walking with the group to the van.

"You guys can't have anything nice, can you?"